First Heaps and now Apo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Heaps and now Apo?

How depressing! This is a hard hitting piece...

http://www.examiner.com/byu-cougars-...po-really-stay

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

And linking bleacher report as support. Good find!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      And linking bleacher report as support. Good find!
      I know. It's all very depressing. I mean, what about Alisa? I hear he likes BYU and wants to stay as well.

Comment

In the spirit of Christmas I'll just wish this 'journalist' a Merry Christmas.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

The B/R is the National Enquirer of BYU Athletics. I love their new marketing however.

Comment

I know. It's all very depressing. I mean, what about Alisa? I hear he likes BYU and wants to stay as well.
            yeah, but now that Reynolds is going, he might have to look for a new school with an offensive line that can block for him. He's facing the exact same dilemma that Apo is in.
            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

0/10

see me after class

Comment

Kelly Martinez is a cashier at the Flying J in Wendover. He's a reporter in his spare time.

What a total waste of everyone's time he's managed to be over the past few years.
                Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                  Kelly Martinez is a cashier at the Flying J in Wendover. He's a reporter in his spare time.

What a total waste of everyone's time he's managed to be over the past few years.
                  I wish the author's name would have been included in the opening post, so I would have known to skip the link. Dude doesn't have a clue.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                  X