• Show
Clear All

• The Official BYU 2013 Death Watch Thread

Beginning.... now.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Yeah, what?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        Beginning.... now.
        Merry Christmas.

One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
        SU

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Yeah, what?
          Indy doesn't make statements anymore. He just leaves clues.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Indy doesn't make statements anymore. He just leaves clues.
            But I can't triangulate 1 clue!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
              But I can't triangulate 1 clue!
              Sounds like a personal problem.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

2013+: 4 Home, 5 Road
                [Aug 31 - @ Washington State]
                Sept 7 - TEXAS
                Sept 28 - @ Hawaii
                Oct 4 - @ Utah State
                Oct 12 - GEORGIA TECH
                Oct 19 - @ Houston
                Oct 26 - BOISE STATE
                Nov 16 - @ Notre Dame
                [TBD - UTAH]
                Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl vs Pac-12 #6
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Comment

This was going to be our year to really make some noise and instead we'll be playing .500 ball. And of course this will be coming off another meaningless and forgettable season in '12. I wish I could hit the FF button and just get to hill's jr. year.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      This was going to be our year to really make some noise and instead we'll be playing .500 ball. And of course this will be coming off another meaningless and forgettable season in '12. I wish I could hit the FF button and just get to hill's jr. year.
                      It will be interesting watching us run the spread option though.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post

I think the team will be just as good, maybe better, as they would have been with Heaps. Losing Jeaps didn't ruin the program for several seasons.

Comment

Somebody needs to convince Kuresa not to go on a mission.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                          X