http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3735283

That is not a bad get at all.

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    Nope not bad at all.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

The article says that he arrived on a University of Wyoming private plane. Wow, they really went all out for this guy!

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        This is really surprising as most thought Christensen could get a better job than this.
        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          This is really surprising as most thought Christensen could get a better job than this.
          He's a smart man, he sees the potential.
          There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
          Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
          And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
            He's a smart man, he sees the potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
              I'm ok with that. We've spent the better part of a decade trying out coaches who will stay for the long haul.

Tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

Does Wyoming even have enough of the kind athletes required to run the spread?

If not they've got a couple of very rough years ahead of them while they try and recruit them.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
                  Does Wyoming even have enough of the kind athletes required to run the spread?

If not they've got a couple of very rough years ahead of them while they try and recruit them.
                  I don't know. The offense has been so ineptly run that we could have an entire team of all-americans for all I know.

Tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

I think this is a good hire for Wyoming, I really do. Even if he sticks around for 2-3 years a la Urban, I think he can make Wyoming decent in the MWC. The way I look at it, it seems that there are always going to be 3-5 solid MWC programs, and 3 piss-poor ones, with the rest mediocre. Right now, BYU, Utah and TCU have been the class of the league, with Air Force and New Mexico right below. CSU, UNLV, SDSU and Wyoming have been the bottom. I think New Mexico is going to slide with Long leaving, and I think TCU potentially slides as well if Patterson goes. Air Force is nearing the upper-end and could take TCU's place. Wyoming could slide up one or two tiers depending on the impact their new coach has.

Comment

All I want is 3-4 years. If he's gone after that I would expect it means we're consistently competitive with the occasional standout year.

Tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X