Paperwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paperwork?

Feels like there should be some paperwork, if not some kind of ordinance or prayer, to complete the ritual of joining CUF. Come to think of it, I now have a new name so I guess that kind of counts.

I follow BYU football very closely and basketball somewhat closely. Lurked on CB for a while but never donated, although I was tempted to do so just so I could ignore some people (a pretty good % of the posters, actually). That said, I love the messiness and diversity on CUF, particularly with regard to religion and politics--I've enjoyed following those discussions as much as the sports-related ones.
    Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
    --William Blake, via Shpongle

Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
    Feels like there should be some paperwork, if not some kind of ordinance or prayer, to complete the ritual of joining CUF. Come to think of it, I now have a new name so I guess that kind of counts
    There is...Pelligrino-Approved Template
    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Harry, welcome aboard.
      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

This reminds me I need to get HarryUte over here.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Thanks, all, for the online equivalent of bringing fresh baked cookies to the move-in next door-who-looks-like-he-might-be-less-active-so-we-better-be-nice-just-in-case (now you know where the "TIC" part of my moniker comes from).

Okay, maybe I'm an idiot, but every time I try to upload a profile picture I get a "file upload failed" message, whether I try to upload from my hard drive or from the internet. I donated and everything. Am I just not living right?
          Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
          --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

Thanks, all, for the online equivalent of bringing fresh baked cookies to the move-in next door-who-looks-like-he-might-be-less-active-so-we-better-be-nice-just-in-case (now you know where the "TIC" part of my moniker comes from).

Okay, maybe I'm an idiot, but every time I try to upload a profile picture I get a "file upload failed" message, whether I try to upload from my hard drive or from the internet. I donated and everything. Am I just not living right?
            Welcome! The picture is probably too big.

Comment

You didn't need to donate to have an avatar, but thanks anyway!

Make sure your photo is less than or equal to about 200 pixels in width. PM me if you continue to have problems and I can help you out.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Whatever you decide to use as an avatar, I hope its not any kind of harry anything.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Whatever you decide to use as an avatar, I hope its not any kind of harry anything.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      What is that thing?
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                        What is that thing?
                        a hairy tick
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          a hairy tick
                          It looks like Goatnapper's kind of tick.

Comment

Working...
                          X