X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great last play

ZOMG! This video is unreal. Enjoy!

http://m.wimp.com/endzone/
    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
    - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

15 laterals. Also, is it a requirement to throw like a girl in D3?

Comment

Cool rugby match. How come they are wearing football uniforms?
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Wow!!!
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

That video is old.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Cool rugby match. How come they are wearing football uniforms?
            That was my thought as well... Reminded me of when we would play rugby at the local park in my neighborhood...

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              That was my thought as well... Reminded me of when we would play rugby at the local park in my neighborhood...
              The players on the team that lost reminded me of BYU every time we play Air Force

Comment

So - just curious mind you...

What/who exactly is your god?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                  So - just curious mind you...

What/who exactly is your god?

So you are saying I can't use a common prhase such as a variation of OMG unless I'm a believer?
                  Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                  - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.

Comment

Originally posted by atheistcougar View Post
                    So you are saying I can't use a common prhase such as a variation of OMG unless I'm a believer?
                    Heavens no - did I say you can't use the phrase?

I'm just curious as to what said common phrase means to you - as a non-believer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                      Heavens no - did I say you can't use the phrase?

I'm just curious as to what said common phrase means to you - as a non-believer.
                      Its just an exclamatory. Its a common phrase that people will understand as such. It doesn't mean anything aside from what it communicates to others.
                      - Howard Aiken

Comment

ZOMG! This video is unreal. Enjoy!

http://m.wimp.com/endzone/
                        An oldie, but a goodie.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          That video is old.
                          Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          An oldie, but a goodie.
                          It was new to me. I mean how often do you see such desperation plays actually work. This one is epic, not one lateral, but over a dozen.
                          - Howard Aiken

Comment

It was new to me. I mean how often do you see such desperation plays actually work. This one is epic, not one lateral, but over a dozen.
                            It's a good one. It was just all over Sportscenter for a week like 4 years ago.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              It's a good one. It was just all over Sportscenter for a week like 4 years ago.
                              That's what I get for never watching TV.
                              - Howard Aiken

Comment

Working...
                              X