Heaps' New Home, or where will Mr. and Mrs. Heaps move to next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaps' New Home, or where will Mr. and Mrs. Heaps move to next

Speculate away (caveat: I have no idea who does/does not need QBs right now).

Boise State (do they have a solid replacement for Moore?)

Utah (I would love it if Van Noy had a sack/forced fumble for TD against Heaps in Ute gear someday)

Cal?

Oregon State

Washington

Wazzu?

The list could go on and on, but it will be interesting to see.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

I say WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
      I say WSU.
      X2

New coach + rebuilding program= fresh start close to home.

PAC12 Exposure... and with success... NFL interest.
      "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
      -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
      -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Boise State is not a bad thought. I know they have a kid they were trying to break-in behind Moore, but I don't know what their situation is like.

I'm still voting for Cal, however.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I still don't think there's much chance he ends up at Wazzu.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Adios. Don't care. goodnight and good luck to you.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Boise State is not a bad thought. I know they have a kid they were trying to break-in behind Moore, but I don't know what their situation is like.

I'm still voting for Cal, however.
              Boise has an Elite 11 kid coming in next year, but also a California all-state QB and the Oregon POY waiting behind Moore.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

I join MG in a prediction that Jeff Tedford will entice Jake to attend Cal. I have no solid evidence for this prophecy.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  Boise has an Elite 11 kid coming in next year, but also a California all-state QB and the Oregon POY waiting behind Moore.
                  The kid that is behind Moore now has a chance to be a stud but is more of an option QB than what CPete has worked with. Could be interesting.
                  I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

He's probably not even close to the position he was in right out of HS.

The teams that would consider him now are probably looking for someone they can plug in to the program very soon.
                    "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                    -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                    -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Man, Heaps transfers and all of the Ute cockroaches come out of the woodwork.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        I join MG in a prediction that Jeff Tedford will entice Jake to attend Cal. I have no solid evidence for this prophecy.
                        I'll join you and MG. I think he ends up at Cal.

There are other PAC12 schools that would make maybe even more sense, but the situation would be toxic due to external factors.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          Speculate away (caveat: I have no idea who does/does not need QBs right now).

Boise State (do they have a solid replacement for Moore?)

Utah (I would love it if Van Noy had a sack/forced fumble for TD against Heaps in Ute gear someday)

Cal?

Oregon State

Washington

Wazzu?

The list could go on and on, but it will be interesting to see.
                          I vote Wazzu.
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

South Carolina with Steve Spurrier.
                            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                              South Carolina with Steve Spurrier.
                              Harmon says USC and USC are the front runners.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X