Armed Forces Bowl!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Forces Bowl!!!!

Who's it gonna be? Southern Miss beating Houston makes things a bit interesting.

It sounds like the Liberty Bowl will be taking Vandy against a Big East team (instead of the CUSA champ Southern Miss), so there is a good chance BYU will play either Southern Miss or Houston in the Armed Forces Bowl. Either team will be a huge test for BYU....

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Who's it gonna be? Southern Miss beating Houston makes things a bit interesting.

It sounds like the Liberty Bowl will be taking Vandy against a Big East team (instead of the CUSA champ Southern Miss), so there is a good chance BYU will play either Southern Miss or Houston in the Armed Forces Bowl. Either team will be a huge test for BYU....
    Yeah it will be nice to play a ranked team at least -- that worked out well. Houston will torch our defense I'm afraid so I think we will have a better chance of beating Southern Miss.

Comment

We need to work on some of these thread titles. Often, they are the only thing we have. Let's not w.a.s.t.e. them.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        We need to work on some of these thread titles. Often, they are the only thing we have. Let's not w.a.s.t.e. them.
        What more do you want? FIVE exclamation points?

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          What more do you want? FIVE exclamation points?
          Are you still a moderator on Cougarboard?

Comment

Agreed. Let's hear some suggestions.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Fugly in Fort Worth
              Showdown in Cowtown

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
                Are you still a moderator on Cougarboard?
                Yes. Is this some sort roundabout way to insult my lack of wittiness on this thread title?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  We don't know our opponent yet. This thread is not yet ripe. It should be destroyed with a curse.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

We don't know our opponent yet. This thread is not yet ripe. It should be destroyed with a curse.
                    Ther you go. This can be the opponent speculation thread. Then you or oxcoug or someone can start a new one once the opponent is decided.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

If we get either UH or SM Bronco will have a chance to show he can beat 1 team this year that a coachless team wouldn't have beaten. Earn the non fireside portion of your paycheck Bronco!!

Comment

I would love to play USM, they are better than Houston and have a real defense, haven't seen one of those since TCU. We've already seen some "high octane offenses" like New Mexico State that are paper tigers.

Comment

Lack of Arm Forces Bowl!!!!!

Comment

Interesting, it doesn't make any sense to me why there isn't any C-USA teams in the Liberty Bowl, but a lot of predictions have it.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                              Interesting, it doesn't make any sense to me why there isn't any C-USA teams in the Liberty Bowl, but a lot of predictions have it.
                              Contract where if the SEC gets 9 bowl teams they have rights to the Liberty bowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X