BYU classic photos for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU classic photos for sale

I saw this for the first time today but it may be old. BYU has started selling photos from certain events. I know there is some NCAA rule about the players featured having to complete their eligibility before they are sold.

*edit: I guess that NCAA rule no longer applies they have photos for sale of current players. This is pretty sick:

http://byuphoto.photoshelter.com/gal...000jFVeSdZr1ks

http://byuphoto.photoshelter.com/
    Last edited by cougjunkie; 12-02-2011, 12:43 PM.
    *Banned*

I want Harline in the endzone, they don't have it.
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
      I want Harline in the endzone, they don't have it.
      They do, but it's not my favorite angle.

http://byuphoto.photoshelter.com/gal...000EP7dwOjAD2I

Comment

i want a pic of a concussed devonte christopher trying to get up off the sideline
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I like Pendleton standing over a sacked OSU quarterback. Reminiscent of my favorite shot of Sam Bradford staring up at the Kolby Clawson freight train.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I was hoping they'd have at least one of Uale trying to make a tackle in the Utah game. Bummer.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

I don't have time to look, but I could spring for the shot of Kyle Morrell jumping over the line at the goaline against Hawaii in 1984 with the most perfectly timed sack of all time and to save the perfect season.

[youtube]aBovOAAUseY[/youtube]
              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
              - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
                i want a pic of a concussed devonte christopher trying to get up off the sideline
                I'd rather have one of the moment Uale hit him in the end zone, helmet to helmet.
                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                  I'd rather have one of the moment Uale hit him in the end zone, helmet to helmet.
                  Why am I not surprised that you are one of those guys. Let me guess you don't think they should keep score at sporting events and you were the dad that win or lose you bought your kid a trophy.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by atheistcougar View Post
                    I don't have time to look, but I could spring for the shot of Kyle Morrell jumping over the line at the goaline against Hawaii in 1984 with the most perfectly timed sack of all time and to save the perfect season.

[youtube]aBovOAAUseY[/youtube]
                    http://byuphoto.photoshelter.com/gal...000z0mzSHgcSVs
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Jimmer.

http://byuphoto.photoshelter.com/gal...000URjZ5k.a1SE
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                        I rewatched the BYU-Arizona game last night on BYUTV (Yeah for rebroadcast rights!) and it was both awe inspiring and sad. We won't see a player like that again here for a long long time.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                          I think the BYU-Gonzaga SI cover is my favorite all time Jimmer photo.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                            I rewatched the BYU-Arizona game last night on BYUTV (Yeah for rebroadcast rights!) and it was both awe inspiring and sad. We won't see a player like that again here for a long long time.
                            Yep. A tear came to my eye as I was scrolling through those SDSU pictures. I get the same feeling whenever I watch a football highlight video with Unga in it also (but more b/c his time was cut short I think).
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              I think the BYU-Gonzaga SI cover is my favorite all time Jimmer photo.

That's a great one. I am also a big fan of this one, as a non-action shot:

Comment

Working...
                              X