Cookie crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookie crisis

An amazing-looking homemade cookie came with my fabulous lunch combo today. I forewent eating the pasta that came with it, easy on the condiments, and drank diet soda but this cookie may be the death of my healthy eats for today.

It's sitting on the corner of my desk, taunting me. I can't bring myself to walk to another part of the floor to chuck it.
    "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Eat it!!!! That cookie will bring you more happiness than anything else you do today. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Eat it!!!! That cookie will bring you more happiness than anything else you do today. I promise.
      Enabler.
      "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

If you are monitoring your eats, nothing wrong with having a cookie splurge. Just make sure you watch what you eat for the day and don't make a daily habit of it. Totally eliminating foods is what kills diets, I think. they get depressing after awhile. Have the cookie, but then go home tonight and have a lower calorie meal.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          If you are monitoring your eats, nothing wrong with having a cookie splurge. Just make sure you watch what you eat for the day and don't make a daily habit of it. Totally eliminating foods is what kills diets, I think. they get depressing after awhile. Have the cookie, but then go home tonight and have a lower calorie meal.
          I agree with this one go ahead and eat the cookie and we will have a lower calorie meal tonight.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
            I agree with this one go ahead and eat the cookie and we will have a lower calorie meal tonight.
            So you are saying you cheated today as well?
            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              So you are saying you cheated today as well?
              He either went or is going to go out to lunch with his brother, which means burgers or other high-cal food, so yes.

Comment

Just go for it. It's early enough in the day.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

The cookie won, but twas a far far better thing to eat the cookie than to go on the midafternoon coffee/snack run.

Comment

Working...
                  X