Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What holds UCLA back from being a national power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What holds UCLA back from being a national power?

I know the Rose Bowl is a long ways from campus but other than that I can't see many reasons why?

USC.

Comment

USC obviously, but I'm pretty sure the UCLA facilities are pretty outdated too from what some have said, doesn't help recruiting either.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        USC.
        California stocks most of the teams in the west with players, their are more than enough players within 200 miles of LA for USC and UCLA.

Comment

SI did a whole story on this exact topic several weeks ago. I didn't read it because I don't care about UCLA, so I can't tell you what they concluded.

Comment

It's not USC, it's coaching. Like someone said earlier, there is more than enough talent to go around in SoCal that the right coach can make something happen with. Rick will probably be gone after this season and they'll have to try something new.

Comment

Originally posted by USCoug View Post
              It's not USC, it's coaching. Like someone said earlier, there is more than enough talent to go around in SoCal that the right coach can make something happen with. Rick will probably be gone after this season and they'll have to try something new.
              Rick is already gone. He was told today the Championship game is his last game.
              *Banned*

Comment

UCLA doesn't want to or can't put up the cash for a good head coach and pays assistants crap.

Comment

Working...
                X