Matt Barkley.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
      My vote is Keemun.

Yours?
      I don't even know who that is.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        I don't even know who that is.
        Clearly he is a huge fan. If Colt Brennan or Timmy Chang never won a heisman neither should Keenum.

My vote is Montae Ball especially if they beat Penn state. 1400 yards and 30 tds so far this year with at least 2 maybe 3 games to play.
        *Banned*

Comment

I like RG3.
          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

1. Andrew Luck

2. Robert Griffin III

3. Brandon Weeden

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              Clearly he is a huge fan. If Colt Brennan or Timmy Chang never won a heisman neither should Keenum.

My vote is Montae Ball especially if they beat Penn state. 1400 yards and 30 tds so far this year with at least 2 maybe 3 games to play.
              Not really a huge fan, but I'm not very familiar with the others. My vote would go to Keenum at least in part because this year's offering strikes me as being a little weak.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                I like RG3.
                The dude has great numbers against good competition and an incredible "signature play" against Oklahoma with that ridiculous throw across the field. I wouldn't mind if he wins but I think Andrew Luck is the best player this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  The dude has great numbers against good competition and an incredible "signature play" against Oklahoma with that ridiculous throw across the field. I wouldn't mind if he wins but I think Andrew Luck is the best player this year.
                  I am starting to believe that Luck is a tad overrated. IOW, I don't believe he's the next Peyton. RG3 is the most dynamic player in the country. My vote would go to him.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

Robert Griffin deserves the Heisman if Baylor wins their final two games. Still deserves consideration even if they lose the final two.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      I am starting to believe that Luck is a tad overrated. IOW, I don't believe he's the next Peyton. RG3 is the most dynamic player in the country. My vote would go to him.
                      Yup. Luck piles up the yards against mediocre competition. RG3 has the arm and the legs as well as the smarts. He could also beat everyone in college football in a 400M hurdle race.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

If I had a ballot I'd go
                        1. RG3
                        2. Barkley
                        3. Mathieu

I'd love to put LMJ in the mix but missing those 2 games was rough. He'd be flirting with 2000 yards. Injuries suck. I like Luck a lot the trophy was his to win this year, he was average against Southern Cal and awful against Oregon. Mix in a mediocre game against Oregon State and he doesn't deserve the Heisman, IMO.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Matt Barkley.
                          Lol.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Matt Barkley.
                            Signed stamped and sealed. He definitely gets my vote. I will fistfight anyone who disagrees with me.

Although I think RG3 deserves some love too, I wouldn't be disappointed if he won it. AndrWHO Luck doesn't deserve it.

Comment

Heisman finalists: Montee Ball; Robert Griffin; Andrew Luck; Tyrann Mathieu; Trent Richardson.

Griffin or Ball would be the best choice, but all five of these guys are deserving.
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Working...
                              X