Victoria's Secret is a moran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria's Secret is a moran

Vic's Secret is doing a regional line of collegiate casual wear for its Pink line. Sounds good enough to me....nothing like getting the gyn-folk amped up for Saturdays and I'm not bothered in the least by an attractive woman rocking feminine Gameday gear...unless the woman is a moran.

This is the Michigan State Pink shirt, that somehow went through production and shipping. Probably collectors items by now.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

With Michigan's victory propelling Michigan State to the title game, perhaps the apparel malfunction was prophetic.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I just did a search on the iPad and I couldn't help but notice that the most recent search was for "Victoria Secret". Looks like its going to be a Merry Xmas after all
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
      X