Utah Utes v. Arizona Wildcats, Nov. 5, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah Utes v. Arizona Wildcats, Nov. 5, 2011

I don't see a thread on this, so I will start one.

For those interested in watching the game: If you have DISH, you need the Multi-Sports Package, which costs $7.00/month. You have to keep the package for 30 days, which means you can see the game for $7.00. I plan to keep the package long-term because it adds ESPN Classic (which I used to get for no additional charge ), the MLB Network, NFL Red Zone, and other goodies that are worth a few bucks a month to me. I imagine other cable/satellite providers offer similar packages.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
    I don't see a thread on this, so I will start one.

For those interested in watching the game: If you have DISH, you need the Multi-Sports Package, which costs $7.00/month. You have to keep the package for 30 days, which means you can see the game for $7.00. I plan to keep the package long-term because it adds ESPN Classic (which I used to get for no additional charge ), the MLB Network, NFL Red Zone, and other goodies that are worth a few bucks a month to me. I imagine other cable/satellite providers offer similar packages.
    It's on KJZZ. (Not to be nit picky either, but MLB Network is available on Top 200 package if you have that.) I have the Multi-Sport package too, but it's pointless after college football season because all those regional networks only really have NBA/NHL/MLB as programming after that, and they all get blacked out so it's pointless after college football season really.

Also, I have a really bad feeling about the game, Utah is too one dimensional on offense, which will kill us I think with this Arizona high powered offense with Nick Foles. Arizona had a murder's row out of conference schedule, and they aren't as bad as their record indicates. I think we have to score 28 points to win, I'm not sure we can do that with this team being so one dimensional with John White.
    Last edited by UtahJazzFan88; 11-03-2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
      It's on KJZZ. (Not to be nit picky either, but MLB Network is available on Top 200 package if you have that.) I have the Multi-Sport package too, but it's pointless after college football season because all those regional networks only really have NBA/NHL/MLB as programming after that, and they all get blacked out so it's pointless after college football season really.

Also, I have a really bad feeling about the game, Utah is too one dimensional on offense, which will kill us I think with this Arizona high powered offense with Nick Foles. Arizona had a murder's row out of conference schedule, and they aren't as bad as their record indicates. I think we have to score 28 points to win, I'm not sure we can do that with this team being so one dimensional with John White.
      Yep. I'm sure they'll pack the box and try to make Hays throw. It will be interesting to see what response Chow has planned and if it works.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post

In full agreement. I think the absolute best we can do defensively is hold Arizona to 24 points. Margin between that and victory is very thin with this offense.

Comment

Whitt's first win as a head coach was against Arizona 27-24 behind BJ, Weddle, Ganther and Casteel.

Maybe that's a good omen.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
            In full agreement. I think the absolute best we can do defensively is hold Arizona to 24 points. Margin between that and victory is very thin with this offense.
            I think Utah can put points on the board against Zona. I understand they are a different team that is playing with more passion and energy than they were for Stooops but their defense isn't good. I know are O isn't good either but I think Utah will be able to find the end zone tomorrow. Against D-1 opponents, every team except for Ucla has scored at least 37 points on them.
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I only have a 540 on my tv so I can't really tell if this is HD or not. Yes? Btw, these AZ announcers are supremely annoying.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

KJAZZ-HD=Oxymoron
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Probably a dumb question, but is there an online feed?
                  "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

I hate the fact that we have to deal with AZ announcers. Hate Steve Brown and Mike Norseth all you want, but they are better than these guys...

Can't wait for the new PAC-12 TV deal next year all games on FOX/FX, ESPN, or PAC-12 Network!

Comment

Did the Utes start a fight while Arizona was doing the Haka?

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                        Did the Utes start a fight while Arizona was doing the Haka?
                        On their field, they are free to do whatever the hell they want.
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Shelby threw him the wrong way.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I'm not liking the start of this game.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I can tell by the start of this game that it's most likely going to be a blowout like I've been thinking since early in the week.

Comment

Working...
                              X