No announcement yet.

TO Lancer found dead this morning......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO Lancer found dead this morning......

Son of former QB Erik Kramer and the QB for the TO Lancers. (Might be just the backup)

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/b...hschool-wp7940

Where was Goatnapper last night?
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Son of former QB Erik Kramer and the QB for the TO Lancers. (Might be just the backup)

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/b...hschool-wp7940

Where was Goatnapper last night?
    That is awful. Even Coach Dave Murphy would join with me in saying "Today I am a Lancer."
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Sad. RIP, fellow Lancer.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

You're from TO? Never knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
          You're from TO? Never knew that.
          Yes, and please don't disrespect by referring to it as "1000 Oaks" unless you feel like receiving a special visit from the Houston Hoods, T.O.s first street gang, formed in the parking lot of the Alta Dena drive through dairy on T.O. Blvd.

Don't you read goatnapper'96's posts? After breasts, it is probably his favorite topic. He has an ongoing massive inferiority complex as a result of his Alma Mater being the dregs of the Marmonte League, while Thousand Oaks, littered with California Top 100 Blue Ribbon schools, produced standouts in almost every field....athletics, politics, entertainment...you name it.

I bet he even had a tough time feeling sympathy in that obit when the first paragraph contains the following painful truth:

The son of a former NFL star quarterback who was playing in his final high school season as a backup passer for one of Southern California's most prominent football programs ....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Yes, and please don't disrespect by referring to it as "1000 Oaks" unless you feel like receiving a special visit from the Houston Hoods, T.O.s first street gang, formed in the parking lot of the Alta Dena drive through dairy on T.O. Blvd.

Don't you read goatnapper'96's posts? After breasts, it is probably his favorite topic. He has an ongoing massive inferiority complex as a result of his Alma Mater being the dregs of the Marmonte League, while Thousand Oaks, littered with California Top 100 Blue Ribbon schools, produced standouts in almost every field....athletics, politics, entertainment...you name it.

I bet he even had a tough time feeling sympathy in that obit when the first paragraph contains the following painful truth:
            Yes, the Lancers thumped us in football but they took a number as at Simi Valley High we were blessed to play 6 homecoming games! But in every other sport, save women's double x and the extent to which double xness is a sport is certainly debateable as the only thing that brought out the fans was Sister Gustafson's well honed gluts, let the record show the Simi Valley Pioneers rode the TO Lancers like a cheap ass Hueneme Blvd streetwalker.

I recall that the mighty 1000 Oaks folks liked to throw a roll of toilet paper on their court after their first basket in varsity hoops games, ask the mighty Triple D how many points Don McClean, Shawn Delaitre (son of former BYU hoopster Larry Delaitre) and Boocher Hawking dropped before the Lancers finally made a hoop? Let me answer, the outcome had long been determined by 20 or so points already.

Hail to Thee oh Simi High School!

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

I don't recall Simi beating T.O. at much of anything unless you are keeping track of total number of bondo'd Camaros and Nissan Pulsars in the student parking lot.

You claim basketball, but I think you are wrong. And if, by "all other sports," you do not include soccer, water polo, and volleyball, then you might be onto something. I also noticed that you omitted mens XC. Coach Jack Farrell and his multiple state and division titles will likely have a thing or two to say about that!

If you would like to know more about the storied history of TOHS athletics, why not go to the web, where the TOHS gymnasium has its own facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thousa...123159?sk=info

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I don't recall Simi beating T.O. at much of anything unless you are keeping track of total number of bondo'd Camaros and Nissan Pulsars in the student parking lot.

You claim basketball, but I think you are wrong. And if, by "all other sports," you do not include soccer, water polo, and volleyball, then you might be onto something. I also noticed that you omitted mens XC. Coach Jack Farrell and his multiple state and division titles will likely have a thing or two to say about that!

If you would like to know more about the storied history of TOHS athletics, why not go to the web, where the TOHS gymnasium has its own facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thousa...123159?sk=info
                Yes you are right in hoops. During the fearsome threesome's reign of terror in the Marmonte League they went 35-1. Since the one was to Mitch Parrot's younger brother and the Scorpions of Adolfo Camarillo....Of course we followed up the reign of terror with two more conference titles, but of course I think we lost at least a game each of those two years. Then there is soccer where we were routinely the top ranked team in CIF. Baseball anyone? Other than football we dominated every sport that mattered.

I will give you double x fags and that water polo stuff, but in my defense I was only referencing actual "sports." You would make a great Ute fan...women's gymnastics and skiing....weeeeeeeee! You might not remember us riding your ass in real sports because you were at the water polo match! weee!!!!!!!

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Former BYU V-ball player Matt Olsen is a Simi Valley guy, isn't he? He was my boss one summer and I played on his church ball b-ball team. Dude had ups.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    Former BYU V-ball player Matt Olsen is a Simi Valley guy, isn't he? He was my boss one summer and I played on his church ball b-ball team. Dude had ups.
                    Never heard of him, but likely as the folks from Simi are honest, praiseworthy and of good report. This contrasts to our rivals from the Conejo Valley who have demonstrated by their many defections from the BYU that they are not honorable people. I wouldn't do business with anyone from the Conejo Valley.

The dude who coaches the Illinois women's teams, Kevin Hambly, played volleyball at BYU and he was from Simi Valley. Although he was a Royal Highlander instead of a Pioneer from THE Simi Valley High School. Trully, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                      You are unqualified to opine in this discussion. Per your own moniker description, you root for Royal. lol! The other Simi Valley school where Mrs. Dougherty, the English and Latin teacher, was giving new meaning to "Oral Exams" with one of her students. Che Sera Sera!!!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Kramer was a recovering drug addict that relapsed. Sad story.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/b...hschool-wp8799
                        *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                        X