Matt Putnam 301 lbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Putnam 301 lbs?

Also on Wrubell's Bronco show. Matt Putnam interviewed. He says his weight is at 301? Is that possible? The guy still looks a little slight out there doesn't he?

The dude is 6-6 so 300 might look better on him than say Terence Brown (who is listed as 6-4... BS!).

50 lbs might be in his chin alone.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
      Also on Wrubell's Bronco show. Matt Putnam interviewed. He says his weight is at 301? Is that possible? The guy still looks a little slight out there doesn't he?
      He played last year at 270. 30 more lbs for a guy who is an older RM and took the summer off does not surprise me.
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Have you not noticed the huge gut on him this year? He looks 8 months pregnant.
        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          Have you not noticed the huge gut on him this year? He looks 8 months pregnant.
          I need to pay attention. I was shocked to hear him say he's 300. He's always looked like a stick figure out there.

Comment

Working...
          X