Utah @ Cal
    Tennessee @ Alabama
    Auburn @ LSU
    USC @ Notre Dame
    Air Force @ Boise St
    Wisconsin @ Michigan St
    Washington @ Stanford
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

I have a question for the game broadcast wizzards out there. They have been releasing the Big Ten game times/TV schedule two weeks in advance. However, for the Michigan State/Nebraska game on 10/29, they say they are going to wait until after this weekend's games to set the kickoff. The game will either be at noon eastern on ESPN or at 3:30 Eastern on ESPN/ABC. I am assuming they are doing this to put the most intriguing matchup at the best time. So what is considered a better slot: noon Eastern national on ESPN, or 3:30 Eastern split regional ABC/ESPN?

I ask because my Branch President offered my wife and I tickets to the game, but we can only attend if they go with the noon kickoff. I want to know if I should be cheering for Michigan State to win or lose this Saturday.

Comment

There might be 30k people watching the two FBS games live tonight. Sparse crowds in Birmingham and Tucson.
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

I sure wish Craig James would contract a vanerial disease that would render him impotent and mute.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

UCLA is a brutal football team.

Hopefully they hire another bad football coach to replace Neuheisel.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
            UCLA is a brutal football team.

Hopefully they hire another bad football coach to replace Neuheisel.
            If this continues he might not make the flight home as the coach.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              I have a question for the game broadcast wizzards out there. They have been releasing the Big Ten game times/TV schedule two weeks in advance. However, for the Michigan State/Nebraska game on 10/29, they say they are going to wait until after this weekend's games to set the kickoff. The game will either be at noon eastern on ESPN or at 3:30 Eastern on ESPN/ABC. I am assuming they are doing this to put the most intriguing matchup at the best time. So what is considered a better slot: noon Eastern national on ESPN, or 3:30 Eastern split regional ABC/ESPN?

I ask because my Branch President offered my wife and I tickets to the game, but we can only attend if they go with the noon kickoff. I want to know if I should be cheering for Michigan State to win or lose this Saturday.
              http://www.the506.com/ncaaf/2011/08.html - Great site for TV times/listings/dates for all sports, usually posted 3-5 days in advance.

Also, I wonder how this BEATDOWN on UCLA will effect the Utes' season. Does UCLA become another 'easy' team on this schedule after probably a new coach I'm guessing, does Arizona become a tough team now with this impressive win, new coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                If this continues he might not make the flight home as the coach.
                Yep, slick Rick might not see the weekend as the Head Coach at Fucla.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

3:30 eastern and 8:00 eastern are the prime spots.
                  "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                    http://www.the506.com/ncaaf/2011/08.html - Great site for TV times/listings/dates for all sports, usually posted 3-5 days in advance.
                    He knows when the time will be set, he's just hoping it's noon (and not 3:30).

Omaha, you want MSU to lose, because 3:30pm is a much more prestigious time slot.

Comment

Embarrassing behavior by both sides in this melee. A team getting whipped and a team not used to winning.

Comment

Nice little pre-halftime bench clearing brawl.
                        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

UCF lost to previously-winless UAB. BYU's best win to date losing its luster.

Comment

Watching the fake official run out on the field made me laugh.
                            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                              UCF lost to previously-winless UAB. BYU's best win to date losing its luster.
                              lol.

Oh, no!
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X