BYU fans: take aways?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU fans: take aways?

BYU fans, what are your takeaways from this hard experience? Mine would be that BYU needs to get better. It's not BCS qualified yet. Who knows if it's close or not. Some introspection is no doubt in order. Probably somebody needs to find out if there really was an offer. I don't think so.

Also, there needs to be an apology such as what I've been recommending.

What else?
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Stay classy, Utes.

My take away is that I need to care less about BYU sports.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      BYU fans, what are your takeaways from this hard experience? Mine would be that BYU needs to get better. It's not BCS qualified yet. Who knows if it's close or not. Some introspection is no doubt in order. Probably somebody needs to find out if there really was an offer. I don't think so.

What else?
      This post is a real head scratcher. Given that you have maintained with as much consistency as you can muster that there was never an offer made to BYU, then there is nothing from which something can be taken. It simply didn't happen, according to you.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
        This post is a real head scratcher. Given that you have maintained with as much consistency as you can muster that there was never an offer made to BYU, then there is nothing from which something can be taken. It simply didn't happen, according to you.
        you can't learn from not being selected?
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

you can't learn from not being selected?
          Dude, nothing happened. There was no offer, no selection, no rejection, etc. It didn't happen, according to you. What should Cincinnati learn from this? Or Tulane; what should Tulane learn?
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

What else?
            That you have little penis syndrome.

I enjoy the ute fans on here. I enjoy the rivalry. I enjoy the banter. What I can't stand is personalities like you. You are probably a swell guy in non-cyberland, but every time I read your online persona's posts (except for the one the other day), I think of how much of a douche bag you are and I'm reminded of this:

[YOUTUBE]BZ4dIXQJISw[/YOUTUBE]
            "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

doctorcoug, I can't stand you either. Also, d----- bag is sexist.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
                That you have little penis syndrome.

I enjoy the ute fans on here. I enjoy the rivalry. I enjoy the banter. What I can't stand is personalities like you. You are probably a swell guy in non-cyberland, but every time I read your online persona's posts (except for the one the other day), I think of how much of a douche bag you are and I'm reminded of this:

[YOUTUBE]BZ4dIXQJISw[/YOUTUBE]
                Ah come on. Take it to board mail or knock it off.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Sometimes my BYU fandom wanes a bit. Then a Ute fan such as yourself speaks and I am back fully invested.

Comment

BYU fans, what are your takeaways from this hard experience? Mine would be that BYU needs to get better. It's not BCS qualified yet.
                    How is this measured?

Who knows if it's close or not.
                    Wait, what?

Comment

doctorcoug, I can't stand you either. Also, d----- bag is sexist.
                      Really? How?

Comment

I honestly can't see how anyone could dislike SeattleUte.
                        That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
                          I honestly can't see how anyone could dislike SeattleUte.
                          No kidding. SU is probably a really good boss. The kind that gently helps you learn and improve from your failures, but is not afraid to administer tough love when necessary.

Also, instead of d-bag, we should use the more unisex "enema bag" when insulting each other.

Comment

Take away? We have the worst fans in the world.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                              Take away? We have the worst fans in the world.
                              I will take that as a compliment.

Comment

Working...
                              X