Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoops Fired

Mike Stoops has been fired.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/49346/mike-stoops-is-out-why-and-whats-next

Damn... I was hoping it was Bob.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Damn... I was hoping it was Bob.
      Then we could baptize him and hire him.....oh wait, he probably wants to be in a BCS conference.....nevermind
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Any word on Anae. I asssume he is continuing on as OC at least for the rest of this season?
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          Any word on Anae. I asssume he is continuing on as OC at least for the rest of this season?
          Don't know Anae's current status, but he was not the OC under Stoops.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            Don't know Anae's current status, but he was not the OC under Stoops.
            I thought he was hired by AZ when he left BYU. Was that as a concsultant? or other position coach and not an OC?

Edit: I guess OL coach and Run game coordinator according to wikipedia
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
            X