X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big 12 Disappointment Thread

This sucks.

Geez, get a grip. No official word yet.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      You don't understand the contacts he has, JL. These dudes are money. Right every time.

Comment

He must have gotten word from his guy in Miami.
        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Seriously, this board cracks me up.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Do you think we'll get one? Or will Samuelson and Holmoe stay silent about it and hope everyone forgets?
            What I win, I keep. What you win, I keep.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_thekid View Post
              Do you think we'll get one? Or will Samuelson and Holmoe stay silent about it and hope everyone forgets?
              I bet they're both sitting back sipping cognac and smoking cigars while they laugh out loud at all Cougar Fans.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                I bet they're both sitting back sipping cognac and smoking cigars while they laugh out loud at all Cougar Fans.
                What I win, I keep. What you win, I keep.

Comment

Really? TCU goes number 10, Mizzou not leaving and you think our odds are good here? You're going to have to change your handle to Lloyd Christmas if this doesn't work out.

WVU to SEC is our only chance.

Comment

Oh the drama!
                    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                    - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
                      Really? TCU goes number 10, Mizzou not leaving and you think our odds are good here? You're going to have to change your handle to Lloyd Christmas if this doesn't work out.

WVU to SEC is our only chance.
                      I keep hearing Mizzou is leaving. If so, the "stand at 10 teams" statements don't seem problematic. Of course, I'm not hearing anything from those who matter. BYU people don't leak very often.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                        BYU people don't leak very often.
                        *snicker*

That's unhealthy.
                        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                        - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

Working...
                        X