Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelson Bandwagon

All aboard!!!!!!!

I'm driving and this train is leaving the station!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

I've been a huge Heaps defender but I'm all about Nelson now. Has heart like Max Hall.

Comment

10/14 144 yards 2TDs
      11 carries, 62 yards

BOOM BITCHES! Get on the train! Choo-choo!
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

riley created at least two first downs out of plays that would have gone down as ugly sacks had jake heaps been at qb. when you can't run the ball and have a one dimensional quarterback, the situation demands someone that can add both those dynamics.
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

On. I don't care what physical tools anybody has. I saw fire in our offense for the first time this year.
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Here!!!
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
              riley created at least two first downs out of plays that would have gone down as ugly sacks had jake heaps been at qb. when you can't run the ball and have a one dimensional quarterback, the situation demands someone that can add both those dynamics.
              Hypes isn't a one dimensional quarterback, he's a zero dimensional quarterback.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

The whole team obviously played harder when Nelson was in there. Nelson can tuck his jerseys all he wants!

Comment

He is our bradley van pelt, even has the haircut.
                  "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Benching Heaps was Doman's best play call of the season. Poor heaps looked about ready to cry.
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Its nice to see what the O looks like when we have someone who isn't afraid of contact at QB.

Comment

I cant believer what I just saw. Heaps looked like a sad litle boy on the sidelines. Nelson looks like a gamer without many skills btu with fire AND the respect of his teammates.

Did you see the shot of heaps after the last TD? as the players on the sidelines raised their arms the guy next to Heaps sort of collided with him and ignored him as Heaps was pushed out of the way. Heaps body language and the reaction of the team to Nelson make me wonder if there might be some truth to those rumors about how the team feels.

Either way, nice job Nelson. I never, and I mean NEVER, thought he could drive the team 96 yards in a couple of minutes. Amazing.
                        Last edited by creekster; 09-30-2011, 08:34 PM.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Robbie Bouglow just told Nelson to have a great roommate reunion with Matthews.

Comment

I'm on!
                            Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

I don't care who gets us the W, so long as we get it. So if this train is headed to a bowl game then I'll gladly jump on.
                              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                              Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
                              X