Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

I joined a few weeks ago, and posted once. I've lurked around these message boards for awhile and have posted in the past on Cougarboard - under a different name.

I'm thinking that I'll be spending more time around here as there don't appear to be as many idiots.

I'm a BYU fan living in Aggie-land (where the hate of my team far exceeds the zeal in following their own). I was born and raised in happy valley, graduated from BYU, went to graduate school in the Midwest (Ohio State fans are the most delusional I've been around - even worse than "those" BYU fans) and landed back here.

First and foremost, I love college football. I watch any game that is on TV. BYU is my favorite, but I will watch Utah and Utah State when their games don't conflict with BYU's. Admittedly, I wouldn't classify myself as a fringe Utah fan, but I don't exert a lot of energy worrying about their success or lack thereof.

Look forward to putting my input in.
    Last edited by drkennethnoisewater; 09-15-2011, 11:51 AM.

Originally posted by drkennethnoisewater View Post
    I joined a few weeks ago, and posted once. I've lurked around these message boards for awhile and have posted in the past on Cougarboard - under a different name.

I'm thinking that I'll be spending more time around here as there don't appear to be as many idiots.
    Stick around for awhile. They come out at night.

I'm a BYU fan living in Aggie-land (where the hate of my team far exceeds the zeal in following their own). I was born and raised in happy valley, graduated from BYU, went to graduate school in the Midwest (Ohio State fans are the most delusional I've been around - even worse than "those" BYU fans) and landed back here.
    Wow... Born and raised next to Penn State but now stuck in College Station. It must be terrible with all those with all those aggies around.

First and foremost, I love college football. I watch any game that is on TV. BYU is my favorite, but I will watch Utah and Utah State when their games don't conflict with mind. Admittedly, I wouldn't classify myself as a fringe Utah fan, but I don't exert a lot of energy worry about their success or lack thereof.

Welcome!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Welcome, Welcome

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

First and foremost, I love college football. I watch any game that is on TV. BYU is my favorite, but I will watch Utah and Utah State when their games don't conflict with BYU's. Admittedly, I wouldn't classify myself as a fringe Utah fan, but I don't exert a lot of energy worrying about their success or lack thereof.

This is not the right week to make that assessment.

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
          This is not the right week to make that assessment.
          [youtube]eea3ODWuYCE[/youtube]

Welcome
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Welcome
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
            X