Week two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week two

Anyone watching Arizona/Oklahoma St? I hope the Cats pull it out, but it will be near impossible without Criner.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

I am, now that you remind me it's on. Gotta root for our [future] conference mates Go Pokes!

Comment

Go B12 and PAC12!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Foles is slower than I am.
        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

A co-worker of mine has a son playing for Arizona. Playing Right Guard, named Zink. Dad is way proud. As I typed this the kid gave up a sack.

Comment

Go OSU!!! Like having conference mates in the top 10.

Comment

Arizona supposed to be good per preseason reports, starts the season and looks awful.

Business as usual for the Zoo.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Arizona supposed to be good per preseason reports, starts the season and looks awful.

Business as usual for the Zoo.
                What preseason reports were you reading? As far as I could tell consensus had them no better than 4th.
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                  What preseason reports were you reading? As far as I could tell consensus had them no better than 4th.
                  This is Arizona. That *is* good.

Comment

Their amazing QB receiver combo was supposed to be much improved this year.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Their amazing QB receiver combo was supposed to be much improved this year.
                      They look bad now, that's for sure. Offense and defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        This is Arizona. That *is* good.
                        Arizona should pay you for the creation of their new marketing slogan.

Comment

Arizona should pay you for the creation of their new marketing slogan.
                          Sweet! I'll see if Stoops can hook me up.

Comment

Arizona=no bueno.
                            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                            SU

Comment

That 3rd and 1 call was predictable to anybody who watched BYU the past few years.

Comment

Working...
                              X