Danny Frazier Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Frazier Article

I have been really wanting to know his story ever since Vai mentioned him in an article.

A great article and a great man. Enjoy.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...U-athlete.html
    DEATH TO THE BCS!!!!

The Cougar fight song makes no mention of fair weather...

Question since I am new to the board - is this in the wrong place?
    DEATH TO THE BCS!!!!

The Cougar fight song makes no mention of fair weather...

Comment

Originally posted by Acorn View Post
      Question since I am new to the board - is this in the wrong place?
      It's fine. I generally try to post anything remotely related to religion in the religion forum, though.
      That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

Comment

I met Danny during his playing days at BYU. My dad and his mom worked together for a while back then. I remember eating dinner with him at his Mom's house. I think that was before his injury. He was cool, signed a football for me that I think my dad still has. I've had a few chance encounters with him since. Good guy, I wish him the best.
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Nice article, but it makes it sound like he came to BYU from Arizona. I'm pretty sure I remember him playing bball for Tooele High School his senior year. Maybe they moved during high school.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
          X