Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy high retiring McMahon's jersey

http://www.rhs.weber.k12.ut.us/athletics/

Night before the Utah game and both he and Coach Edwards are slated to be in attendance. My little sis teaches at Roy and there's an outside shot I'll be hitting this up.

May be some fun if you're in the area.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Wait, why are they retiring his jersey? I thought he was one class short of getting his HS diploma?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

It's a good time to do it; while he still has his faculties. According to his lawsuit, he won't have them much longer.

Why is he just suing the NFL? Why not BYU and Roy High School too? He can't pinpoint to his pro career, can he?

Comment

Wow- how did I not know he went to Roy High? I was thinking he was totally out of state. Jim McMahon Wiki cleared all that up in a hurry.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Wow- how did I not know he went to Roy High? I was thinking he was totally out of state. Jim McMahon Wiki cleared all that up in a hurry.
          Does his wiki talk about how he got stabbed in the eye with a fork when he was a kid?
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            http://www.rhs.weber.k12.ut.us/athletics/

Night before the Utah game and both he and Coach Edwards are slated to be in attendance. My little sis teaches at Roy and there's an outside shot I'll be hitting this up.

May be some fun if you're in the area.
            I'm sorry that your sister has to teach at Roy. That must be rough...

Comment

Originally posted by whoneedscorners? View Post
              I'm sorry that your sister has to teach at Roy. That must be rough...
              She only teaches part-time and seems to like it. I think she teaches dance classes. Can't really remember.

Comment

Little sis got to meet him today at the assembly they held for him and said he was extremely nice. She mentioned that he gave a short speech and his opening line was "it's great to be back at roy high school, the last school I actually graduated from."

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                  It's a good time to do it; while he still has his faculties. According to his lawsuit, he won't have them much longer.

Why is he just suing the NFL? Why not BYU and Roy High School too? He can't pinpoint to his pro career, can he?
                  He should sue the Y. He can tell them he'll settle if they let him graduate, retire his jersey and institute an annual Jim McMahon Honor Code Free Day.
                  "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                  "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                  "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                    He should sue the Y. He can tell them he'll settle if they let him graduate, retire his jersey and institute an annual Jim McMahon Honor Code Free Day.
                    McMahondi Gras?

Comment

Jimmy was being interviewed and he dropped this line: 'I had more fun in my two years at Roy than I did in my 5 years down South.' ZING! Take that Provo!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        She only teaches part-time and seems to like it. I think she teaches dance classes. Can't really remember.
                        It's nice to see that you and your sister are close.
                        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                        Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
                        X