The season, and getting killed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The season, and getting killed.

Just dipping my toe into the CUF to see if I get killed, or it's ok to enter. Looking forward to the season.

GO COUGARS!

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

:noob:
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I have a hard time trusting anyone who uses the DAWG spelling for Dog, but in this case I'll grant an exception.

Comment

welcome back. stick around
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            I have a hard time trusting anyone who uses the DAWG spelling for Dog, but in this case I'll grant an exception.

But you have no problem with butchering the word 'hot' with your inane 'hawt' spelling? TDawg is fine...though, lets be honest, it should be TDogg! - TDOGG!COUG.

Comment

Originally posted by UteStar View Post
              But you have no problem with butchering the word 'hot' with your inane 'hawt' spelling? TDawg is fine...though, lets be honest, it should be TDogg! - TDOGG!COUG.
              Yes. I have no problem with modifying the word "hot." It's HAWTT!!

Comment

So, TDAWGCOUG. What's the real deal? I saw you posted inside info on CB but ran into a little opposition from some folks there. Are we going to be in the Big 12 or what?

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  So, TDAWGCOUG. What's the real deal? I saw you posted inside info on CB but ran into a little opposition from some folks there. Are we going to be in the Big 12 or what?

Good question. On Thursday night/Friday there was a lot of momentum that things looked to be heading in that direction. Saturday night I talked to someone new that had had indications that things had cooled. Yesterday and today it seems like things have slowed way down.
                  There are some things that have to be worked out: What impact would going to the Big 12 have on the ESPN contract with BYU? How would that transfer to the Big 12? BYU just invested a lot of $$ into BYUtv. How would they be able to use BYUtv for replays, carrying live events? The Sunday play would have to be worked out. If it is to happen, how long will they leave other sports in the WCC?
                  While I thought that a lot of progress was made on many of those issues, after conversations this weekend, I am inclined to believe things weren't as far along as was told to me in the first 24-48 hours after the TAMU news broke at about 1:30pm Thursday.

As far as new news goes, not much that I can talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by UteStar View Post

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showth...96&#post191296
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by TDAWGCOUG View Post
                      Just dipping my toe into the CUF to see if I get killed, or it's ok to enter. Looking forward to the season.

GO COUGARS!
                      Things are discussed here on a more scientific basis. Not so much emotional stuff.

Lots harder to troll over here.

I think you would fit in nicely, can't have thin skin though. There are no CB mods to save people here.

Comment

tdawg, in reading some of your recent expansion posts on CB, I think I read that you and your wife are expecting you second little can of Mtn Dew soon? Congrats.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          tdawg, in reading some of your recent expansion posts on CB, I think I read that you and your wife are expecting you second little can of Mtn Dew soon? Congrats.
                          Yes, Thanks! 4 weeks from today! (I've been off the DEW for 8 months! I am down from 205 to 168lbs. I also cut sodium to to a weird disease )
                          Another PINK "Y" as you probably saw in my sig pic. We are stoked, and feel extremely blessed! Thanks again!

Comment

Welcome TDawg, you are a great addition.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by TDAWGCOUG View Post
                              Good question. On Thursday night/Friday there was a lot of momentum that things looked to be heading in that direction. Saturday night I talked to someone new that had had indications that things had cooled. Yesterday and today it seems like things have slowed way down.
                              There are some things that have to be worked out: What impact would going to the Big 12 have on the ESPN contract with BYU? How would that transfer to the Big 12? BYU just invested a lot of $$ into BYUtv. How would they be able to use BYUtv for replays, carrying live events? The Sunday play would have to be worked out. If it is to happen, how long will they leave other sports in the WCC?
                              While I thought that a lot of progress was made on many of those issues, after conversations this weekend, I am inclined to believe things weren't as far along as was told to me in the first 24-48 hours after the TAMU news broke at about 1:30pm Thursday.

As far as new news goes, not much that I can talk about.
                              Thanks! We will never kill you for posting such information.

Comment

Working...
                              X