Ole Miss or Texas game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole Miss or Texas game?

I saw several posts where you guys were debating whether to attend the Ole Miss or Texas game. First, I'm a life long MSU bulldog fan and despise everything about Ole Miss its a genetic thing. However, I must say, they know how to put on a football game. I've been to games all over the south and the "Ole Miss" Grove experience is something every football fan should experience at least once in their life. You will not regret it. It's a fashion show, cocktail party, pep rally and old south meets new south all in one. To be blunt, it is a gathering of the most beautiful women on the planet for one afternoon. You can travel these United States, Europe, Asia etc... you will never in your life see so many gourgeous girls in one place at one time. If aliens visited this planet on a mission to find the largest gathering of beautiful females on the planet; their mission would end in Oxford MS on game day. Gentlemen the english language
    can not over exaggerate this beauty. Its like discribing 'honey" I can write about it for days - but you don't understand honey till you taste it. Forget Texas taste the beauty in Oxford.

Originally posted by b1msudog View Post
    Its like discribing 'honey" I can write about it for days - but you don't understand honey till you taste it. Forget Texas taste the beauty in Oxford.
    You nearly nailed a famous mormon concept,
    http://lds.org/ensign/1983/01/the-ca...-lord?lang=eng
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Cool

I may have to convert.

Comment

I saw several posts where you guys were debating whether to attend the Ole Miss or Texas game. First, I'm a life long MSU bulldog fan and despise everything about Ole Miss its a genetic thing. However, I must say, they know how to put on a football game. I've been to games all over the south and the "Ole Miss" Grove experience is something every football fan should experience at least once in their life. You will not regret it. It's a fashion show, cocktail party, pep rally and old south meets new south all in one. To be blunt, it is a gathering of the most beautiful women on the planet for one afternoon. You can travel these United States, Europe, Asia etc... you will never in your life see so many gourgeous girls in one place at one time. If aliens visited this planet on a mission to find the largest gathering of beautiful females on the planet; their mission would end in Oxford MS on game day. Gentlemen the english language
        can not over exaggerate this beauty. Its like discribing 'honey" I can write about it for days - but you don't understand honey till you taste it. Forget Texas taste the beauty in Oxford.
        I'm going to both.

And I have no allergies to honey. :rockon2:
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. The scenery in the grove is amazing.

Comment

Considering the odds are pretty good that you might upset Texas, I'd go with Austin.

Comment

Working...
            X