Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I just getting Old?

For the runners on the board.

I have been walking vigorously ( between 12:15-13:30 m/mile) for between 6-7 miles a night. I have recently started jogging.

The question is when I jog more than a couple of miles my left knee gets really sore. I have a hard time with stairs. When I go back to walking it clears up.

Walking doesn't seem to affect it.

So am I doing something wrong or am I just getting old.

thnx

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

What kind of shoes are you wearing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Chicken View Post
      What kind of shoes are you wearing?
      Nike pegasus

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

You need to stretch your ham strings and make sure they're nice and loose. Otherwise, your T-band will begin to absorb the shock, tighten up, and offend your knee(s). This problem (t-band syndrome) is also aggravated by not getting a full heel to toe rock on your feet when you step, which may be caused by the wrong shoe (or running with one foot in the gutter).
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
            You need to stretch your ham strings and make sure they're nice and loose. Otherwise, your T-band will begin to absorb the shock, tighten up, and offend your knee(s). This problem (t-band syndrome) is also aggravated by not getting a full heel to toe rock on your feet when you step, which may be caused by the wrong shoe (or running with one foot in the gutter).
            IT band.

Comment

Working...
            X