Mark my words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark my words

Heaps gets injured in one of the first three games and Riley Nelson becomes our starting QB. I just got a weird feeling.

Nahhh, our line is too good.

Comment

That's some bad juju you're putting out into the universe, dave.

But if jake did go down, I don't think it would be long before we saw lark. I get the feeling he's already close to passing riley on the depth chart.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

WTF, evil speaking of the Lord's anointed?

Comment

What should I mark them with?
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by taekwondave View Post
            Heaps gets injured in one of the first three games and Riley Nelson becomes our starting QB. I just got a weird feeling.

I advocate keeping some weird feelings to ones self seeing as they are both 'weird' and 'feelings' and are therefore neither 'rational' nor evidence based.'
            Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
              I advocate keeping some weird feelings to ones self seeing as they are both 'weird' and 'feelings' and are therefore neither 'rational' nor evidence based.'
              This is why I rarely bare my testimony
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Lame. Seriously don't post stuff like this.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Please he is trying the reverse jinx. Jake Heaps will be fine

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
                  "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    What should I mark them with?
                    A straightjacket

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                      Please he is trying the reverse jinx. Jake Heaps will be fine

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
                      Agreed. The BYU o-line is just too good and Heaps is not injury prone.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                        Agreed. The BYU o-line is just too good and Heaps is not injury prone.
                        Oh, ye of little faith. I wish no harm befall young Jake, but it should be clear to any Believing Ute that The Man will not make it through game 3 unscathed. That uneasy feeling TKD feels is a premonition of an angry Nai Fotu hitting Heaps like a car going down the wrong side of the freeway.
                        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                          WTF, evil speaking of the Lord's anointed?
                          exactly, we're a pretty tolerant bunch, but that's one sin we can't tolerate here.
                          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Whoa, not cool. Your credit rating has just been downgraded to two bananas.
                            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              That's some bad juju you're putting out into the universe, dave.

But if jake did go down, I don't think it would be long before we saw lark. I get the feeling he's already close to passing riley on the depth chart.
                              There were reports that Riley had some less than stellar summer workouts. Let's keep the summer workout thing in perspective though. Very little of what goes on there will affect the depth chart as far as the QB's. Considering Riley's performance in the spring game I think the backup question is settled for now. However if Lark somehow starts to put things together maybe that will change. If Lark is going to challenge he's really going to have to go out there and rip it from Nelson in a dramatic way. I think it would be very interesting if Lark did step things up a notch. QB battles are one of my favorite things about camp.

I think Nelson will put things back together. I'm sure he's been more than a little bummed with how things turned out last year and it may have affected his commitment during the summer months. I'd wager he will also try to kick it up a notch in camp.

Comment

Working...
                              X