Looking for garage door motor recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for garage door motor recommendations

The chain gear on ours snapped off this afternoon.

Installer recommendations would be welcome as well.

U-Ute

I'm pretty sure garage door motors fall under the already-existing garage door thread. Sorry.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Just go to home depot and buy a major brand model that looks good. I have a belt drive I put in a few years ago I really like.

Install it yourself; it isnt very hard if you are merely replacing a standard sized opener that was p[reviously installed.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Where are you located? In SLC we have used Crawford Doors and been very happy.
        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          I'm pretty sure garage door motors fall under the already-existing garage door thread. Sorry.

That was a great thread. Memorable even.

Comment

This is SuperGabers uncle:

http://www.pricesdoors.com/homepage.html

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
              This is SuperGabers uncle:

http://www.pricesdoors.com/homepage.html
              If you need me to call ahead, lemme know.

Comment

Working...
              X