• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleacher Report smoking an unsual amount of crack today

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...2011-12-season
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

I agree they have Utah as the Pac-12 South champion.
    *Banned*

Comment

And I thought I was being optimistic for a generous prediction of a 10-win season for BYU (as well as Utah). It's the time of year where everyone is undefeated.

But I got more laughs out of the non-BYU predictions. Like tOSU and Michigan dumping the BTN to broadcast their games on their own channel. Clearly, the person doesn't understand the Big Ten (or college football).

Edit:
      There's no way BYU declines a Big 12 invitation with the current make up of the Big 12.
      Texas will not win the Big 12 and Michigan will not play in a BCS Bowl against BYU or anyone else in 2011.
      Last edited by Paperback Writer; 07-25-2011, 02:58 PM.
      “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
      "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
        And I thought I was being optimistic for a generous prediction of a 10-win season for BYU (as well as Utah). It's the time of year where everyone is undefeated.

But I got more laughs out of the non-BYU predictions. Like tOSU and Michigan dumping the BTN to broadcast their games on their own channel. Clearly, the person doesn't understand the Big Ten (or college football).

Edit:
        There's no way BYU declines a Big 12 invitation with the current make up of the Big 12.
        Texas will not win the Big 12 and Michigan will not play in a BCS Bowl against BYU or anyone else in 2011.
        I think your entire post is implied in my thread title.

just use this next time:

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

care to elaborate?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

care to elaborate?
              I got more laughs out of the non-BYU predictions. Like tOSU and Michigan dumping the BTN to broadcast their games on their own channel. Clearly, the person doesn't understand the Big Ten (or college football).

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                I got more laughs out of the non-BYU predictions. Like tOSU and Michigan dumping the BTN to broadcast their games on their own channel. Clearly, the person doesn't understand the Big Ten (or college football).

makes sense. thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Bold prediction #2: ESPN takes Gameday to Hawaii.

How are we going to get the HD truck across the pacific ocean?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I think your entire post is implied in my thread title.

just use this next time:
                    But I agree that Matt Reynolds will win the Lombardi Award and Jake Heaps will be a Heisman finalist. Please pass the crack pipe.
                    “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                    "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Bold prediction #2: ESPN takes Gameday to Hawaii.

How are we going to get the HD truck across the pacific ocean?

sigpic

Comment

I didn't say I didn't believe it possible, I just wanted to know how.

Thank you for the explanation.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                            Jake Heaps will be a Heisman finalist. Please pass the crack pipe.
                            Probably need something stronger than crack if you are talking about this year.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

That's beyond ridiculous. Funny.

I am with HFN. Whatever they are smoking, it is some seriously powerful stuff.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                              X