Southern Mississippi Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Mississippi Schedule

Home and Home starting in 2014. First game in Provo.

Mods: Please delete. There's already mention of this in the Scheduling rumors thread. It's not a rumor, but why be redundant.
    Last edited by The Fourth Nephite; 07-19-2011, 06:59 PM.
    "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
    Home and Home starting in 2014. First game in Provo.

Mods: Please delete. There's already mention of this in the Scheduling rumors thread. It's not a rumor, but why be redundant.
    Hattiesburg is a fine town, and it's within easy striking distance of New Orleans. I think I'll drive down in 2015.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Hattiesburg is a fine town, and it's within easy striking distance of New Orleans. I think I'll drive down in 2015.
      Sweet. Assuming we're still here, we'll see you there!
      What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
      -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

I love all the games in the south.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

I love all the games in the south.
          Me too!

Comment

I went to an Army game there once. They treated the visiting fans with immense grace. But when the visiting fans are flat-bellied steely eyed combat killing machines, one is probably more likely to be on one's best behavior! Some old guy even led the Army fans is some cheer: "two bits, four bits, six bits a doll-uh, everyone for Army stand up and holl-uh!"

This was '99 and the midst of the Golden Eagles' pretty decent run of some top 25 caliber squads. I think the Utes destroyed the final team of that ability in 2003 from Southern Miss, since then I don't think they have spent much time ranked.
            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

I have no problem with this at all. The 2014 schedule has some very credible teams on it and some good home games.

This is a much better addtion than scheduling the teams at home we had to for next year.

Comment

Working...
              X