Has received a nice makeover.

www.byucougars.com
    *Banned*

Looks like BYU is already spending its ESPN money :rockon1:

PS Coca Cola logo?!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

wow, watching that Indy video shows how awful the MTN is. Look at the source video quality. Awful. Looks like a cell phone camera.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        wow, watching that Indy video shows how awful the MTN is. Look at the source video quality. Awful. Looks like a cell phone camera.
        I am guessing that most of that is byu's own cameras catching that footage. The same stuff they use for trueblue. Most likely it is the processing of the video that makes it look not so good.

Comment

Looks like BYU is already spending its ESPN money :rockon1:

PS Coca Cola logo?!
          Take a look at their corporate sponsors. Impressive. Also, notice the IMG logo next to BYU's at the bottom.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            Take a look at their corporate sponsors. Impressive. Also, notice the IMG logo next to BYU's at the bottom.
            BMW?

Truly a global fanbase!

sigpic

Comment

Is the July 12th media day open to the "norms" like me or just the the "supers" like CJ, Napper, and the like?
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                IMG recently (within the last 12 months) acquired ISP, who previously represented BYU in a lot of their corporate partnership/sponsorship opportunities. IMG represents about 75 schools or so in a similar fashion, including schools like Notre Dame, Texas, Oregon, Ohio State, Michigan, FSU, Duke, etc. They are definitely a big time player in the college landscape, and they actually have office space in the Smith Fieldhouse.

On a maybe somewhat interesting side note, the head of IMG in Utah (it may be a regional gig) is none other than Peter Pilling, who was one of the heads of the three-headed monster at AD post-Val Hale and before Tom Holmoe was permanently assigned.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  Is the July 12th media day open to the "norms" like me or just the the "supers" like CJ, Napper, and the like?
                  Good question. I will actually be in Utah that day and am interested.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                    Good question. I will actually be in Utah that day and am interested.
                    Note: Attendance at the BYU Football Media Day event is for credentialed media representatives only.

sigpic

Comment

I hate being left out. Time to call in a favor.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I hate being left out. Time to call in a favor.

Done and done.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post

Done and done.
                          The media credentials will be nice, but he'll be sore from all the lovemaking.
                          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

HBCoug for the win.

I actually do know a guy in the media...

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post

Done and done.
                              Maybe he can ask the team about his predictions while he's there. Probability of victory:

OleMIss-90, Texas-75, Utah-95, UCF-85, SJSU-100, USU-99, ISU-100, OSU-85, TCU-70, Hawaii-80, Idaho-100, NMSU-100.

Comment

Working...
                              X