Stained Concrete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stained Concrete

We're going on 2 years in a new house and we have stained concrete that is starting to look a little worn. Instead of telling my wife, "I told you this was a waste of money that only bought me an extra headache", what can I do to spruce things up, and am I going to have to do it every two flippin years?
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
    We're going on 2 years in a new house and we have stained concrete that is starting to look a little worn. Instead of telling my wife, "I told you this was a waste of money that only bought me an extra headache", what can I do to spruce things up, and am I going to have to do it every two flippin years?
    Where is the concrete?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I'm more fascinated that as you are touring St. Basil's cathedral, you pause and think, "how can I spruce up my stained concrete back home."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Where is the concrete?
        Front driveway/walkway and back patio

EDIT: It doesn't look THAT bad and really, I'd let it go, but we're having my BIL's ring ceremony and reception at our house in a few weeks.
        Last edited by ERCougar; 07-06-2011, 10:37 AM.
        At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
        -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
          I'm more fascinated that as you are touring St. Basil's cathedral, you pause and think, "how can I spruce up my stained concrete back home."
          ...frantically searching google so I can act like I totally got this high-minded joke...
          -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
            ...frantically searching google so I can act like I totally got this high-minded joke...
            Not sure, but I think she's confusing you with SoonerCoug.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
              Not sure, but I think she's confusing you with SoonerCoug.
              An easy mistake to make, really.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                An easy mistake to make, really.
                It's hardly KL's fault that we have two ER-doc-workout-fanatics that both live in Cedar City!

Comment

Focus, people, focus!

Mods, please split this thread into two.
                  -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Yes, I did conflate you two. So sorry.
                    As usual, Babs fills in the holes.

Comment

Working...
                    X