KABOOOM!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KABOOOM!!!!!

12:12 a.m. MST July 1, 2011. Utes are in the Pac 12.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    12:12 a.m. MST July 1, 2011. Utes are in the Pac 12.
    Happy independence day.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Pac-10 headquarters are located in the Pacific time zone. You are premature, though I suppose you're used to that.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

http://www.pac-12.org/
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

13,040 people on facebook like the Pac-10.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

KABYUOOOOOOM!

Independent

Comment

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I should have said MDT.
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Congratulations ot the Utes. They were well positioned to take advantage of the changing college football landscape. I predict the Utes will be a better acquisition for the Pac than Colorado.

Comment

It also marks the entrance of Nebraska to the Big Ten. The BTN is airing bowl games featuring Nebraska in the 1990s when the Cornhuskers were winning national titles. Sadly, there hasn't been much to cheer about in the new 21st century from a Nebraska perspective. Maybe the Big Ten will change that.

Wish Utah the best in the PAC-12 and look forward to the increased TV exposure for both Utah and BYU. It will be interesting to see if Colorado can dig themselves out of the hole they are in. Perhaps the PAC-12 will breathe new life into the Buffaloes. But if there has to be a conference doormat in the PAC-12, I'd prefer it to be Colorado.
                    “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                    "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Good luck to the Utes in their new conference.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                        Good luck to the Utes in their new conference.

Comment

:finger3:
                          Originally posted by YOhio View Post

Comment

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

You're all class, NMD (minus the c and the l).

Comment

Working...
                              X