Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great article by Jason Whitlock on the ESPN bias.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great article by Jason Whitlock on the ESPN bias.........

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/8853534?MSNHPHMA
    *Banned*

Interesting. Truthfully, I thought he sounded like his engine derailed from the sanity track near the end, but I definitely agreed with his opinion that Crabtree's the best offensive player in the Big 12.

Personally, I wonder how many people don't care a whit about the opinions offered on College GameDay but just turn it on for the energy level the crowd in the background provides. If I'm not in a sliver minority, the GameDay hosts wouldn't be the first TV personalities to buy into their own celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
      Interesting. Truthfully, I thought he sounded like his engine derailed from the sanity track near the end, but I definitely agreed with his opinion that Crabtree's the best offensive player in the Big 12.

Personally, I wonder how many people don't care a whit about the opinions offered on College GameDay but just turn it on for the energy level the crowd in the background provides. If I'm not in a sliver minority, the GameDay hosts wouldn't be the first TV personalities to buy into their own celebrity.
      I dont agree with the article 100%, especially regarding Nate Davis. But I do agree with the ESPN bias completely. The Big 12 qbs have been great this year but so have many others.
      *Banned*

Comment

I knew the game day crew didnt know shit when Lee Corso said:

"The Utah byu game will be a defensive struggle that byu will win because of its defense"
        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
          I knew the game day crew didnt know shit when Lee Corso said:

"The Utah byu game will be a defensive struggle that byu will win because of its defense"
          I embarrassed myself when I audibly snorted at this line.

Comment

Working...
          X