Be Prepared for BYU Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Prepared for BYU Everywhere

62. BYU'S TELEVISION CONTRACT, independence-driving document, BYU. Why did the Cougars make the unprecedented decision to go football-independent in the era of the superconference? Because whether it's in Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine, there's one thing you'll be able to do in both cities next year: watch BYU. That's the promise of the school's new-found independence and a Mountain West-free media contract that allows unprecedented access to BYU sports across the country. Nearly 140 events will air in high definition on ESPN or the school's own channel BYUtv. The rest will be available online as well as iPads, Xboxes and cellphones.

It's a new era for the school that is one of the few with a true national following. Every football game will be televised and the Cougars will see more exposure than they ever had in the MWC There's still work to be done as school officials responsible look to expand the reach of BYUtv but the promise of Cougar fans being able to finally watch their team without hunting around TV Guide is near. You might have heard about "TV everywhere," but be prepared for BYU everywhere with the new contract. -- BF
    http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs....56338/29691934
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

I'M PREPARED!!!!!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

"Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
        I hope you got everything taken care of before you started dancing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            I hope you got everything taken care of before you started dancing.
            Every duty that is enjoined upon me is performed. SO LET'S SEEK RECREATION!!!

"Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

BYUtv is available in Paris
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Ole Miss just announced that the BYU game will be broadcast at 2:45 MDT on ESPN. That makes 4 BYU games now that will be shown on ESPN(1).
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Any word on BYU making any appearances on Vs this year?

wait a second

We don't play at Utah until 2012. That's too bad because there's nothing like a viewing of Bloodsport to get you revved up for a game. "Too men enter, one man leave!"
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post

wait a second

We don't play at Utah until 2012. That's too bad because there's nothing like a viewing of Bloodsport to get you revved up for a game. "Too men enter, one man leave!"
                    I think that quote is from Mad Max:Beyond Thunderdome. The point is still applicable, however.
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post

wait a second

Chong Li! Chong Li! Chong Li!

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                        Chong Li! Chong Li! Chong Li!
                        You broke my record! Now I break you. Like I break your friend!
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          BYUtv is available in Paris
                          ... and Moscow

"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                            ... and Moscow

You're just jealous you couldn't be international like BYU. Word is the truck will be making a stop through Paris sometime this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                              You're just jealous you couldn't be international like BYU. Word is the truck will be making a stop through Paris sometime this year as well.
                              Will it ever hit the galaxy? Is there a chance it might make it to Jupiter? I have heard that not only does BYU have a global fan base but their fan base is so big that it reaches all the way to the ends of the galaxy.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                              X