Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this look like a ripoff of the MWC logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this look like a ripoff of the MWC logo?

1. Dad gum, it is a ripoff. I'm gonna call Tom Holmoe right now.
    2. Not that close, I'm not gonna sweat it.
    3. Who cares? The mtn's been in my rear view mirror since Jimmer's last game.

2. BTW, the Mountain West logo looks like a ripoff of the Jazz logo.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Katy
      • really
      1. and
      2. numbers
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I think it looks enough like a ripoff to raise suspicion, but with enough changes to eliminate any real threat of a lawsuit.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          • Katy
          • really
          1. and
          2. numbers
          Dude....she's pointing a gun at you. Duh!
          "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
            1. Dad gum, it is a ripoff. I'm gonna call Tom Holmoe right now.
            2. Not that close, I'm not gonna sweat it.
            3. Who cares? The mtn's been in my rear view mirror since Jimmer's last game.

Yes, it looks like a rip off but not because of any over reaching and sinister efforts on the dealership. Seriously, Microsoft Word only gives you so many options when it comes to fonts and layout design. Why fork out all of that advertising revenue from the mtn to some fancy graphic artist when you can have your 12 year old do it for an ice cream sundae?
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
            X