Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunnar Legas: Future Cougar QB?

[YOUTUBE]3eiyCpIRCWU[/YOUTUBE]

i laughed pretty hard at the shirtless doofus who must have had to take a day off from his job as an apx salesman to film and edit this.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
      i laughed pretty hard at the shirtless doofus who must have had to take a day off from his job as an apx salesman to film and edit this.
      No doubt. A total Uncle Rico.

Comment

Impressive. If I had tried that growing up I'd have broken every window around that balcony he was nailing cups off of.

Comment

The mountains in Utah County are really beautiful.

Comment

Call me a stooge, but if my kid could do what Gunnar just did, I'd put it on YouTube too.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Gunnar Legas? Utah has outdone itself in the name department.
              Last edited by MarkGrace; 04-26-2011, 05:56 PM.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                No doubt. A total Uncle Rico.
                So the local KSL news did a little feature on Gunnar and his shirtless dad today.

Daddy Legas said he was "recruited by BYU." Anybody know his story?

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  So the local KSL news did a little feature on Gunnar and his shirtless dad today.

Daddy Legas said he was "recruited by BYU." Anybody know his story?
                  i bet it was his ability to throw the pigskin a quarter mile that got him recruited, but his commitment to the lord that he would never play on the shabbat of his jewish forbears precluded it. he's not bitter, though, and he really does like driving a ford taurus and being underwater on his ivory home.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    Gunnar Legas? Utah has outdone itself in the name department.
                    We are naming our next child Gunnar, in keeping with our Viking tradition. I think it is an awesome name.
                    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Gunnar Legas? I dearly hope so. He sounds like he is related to Colonel Angus.

[ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/665455/"]Colonel Angus Video[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post

True story - the doofus is his Dad and was in the MTC with me and really isn't a doofus or at least wasn't 17 several years ago - we lived on the same floor for 6 weeks and got an excellent stick hockey racket going in our hallway. Back in the day he was a great guy and the rare elder who managed to have a blast in the MTC without being a poser-rebel dick. Have never been in touch with him since but I'd actually thought of looking him up a couple of times before this came up.

He does some kind of martial arts training stuff now, here's a video of him talking with one of the kids he's trained. Based on what I knew of him then it wouldn't have surprised me that he was recruited by BYU. He's pretty athletic. The hair in the video is pretty Uncle Rico though.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NADclSHT-Xs"]YouTube - RIVEN Extreme Sports Break Trever Mellen and Adam Legas[/nomedia]
                        Last edited by oxcoug; 04-27-2011, 04:39 AM.
                        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                          The hair in the video is pretty Uncle Rico though.

YouTube - RIVEN Extreme Sports Break Trever Mellen and Adam Legas
                          DON'T MOCK THE HAIR!!
                          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                            True story - the doofus is his Dad and was in the MTC with me and really isn't a doofus or at least wasn't 17 several years ago - we lived on the same floor for 6 weeks and got an excellent stick hockey racket going in our hallway. Back in the day he was a great guy and the rare elder who managed to have a blast in the MTC without being a poser-rebel dick. Have never been in touch with him since but I'd actually thought of looking him up a couple of times before this came up.

He does some kind of martial arts training stuff now, here's a video of him talking with one of the kids he's trained. Based on what I knew of him then it wouldn't have surprised me that he was recruited by BYU. He's pretty athletic. The hair in the video is pretty Uncle Rico though.

YouTube - RIVEN Extreme Sports Break Trever Mellen and Adam Legas
                            He's one of Riven MMA's co-founders. He's one of the instructors at Riven Academy which just became part of Chuck Liddell's Pit Team. Lots of MMA stars are part of Team Riven/The Pit Team Elevated or whatever they call themselves now including Court McGee, Josh Burkman, and Jan Jorgensen. Seems like a real cool dude.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              He's one of Riven MMA's co-founders. He's one of the instructors at Riven Academy which just became part of Chuck Liddell's Pit Team. Lots of MMA stars are part of Team Riven/The Pit Team Elevated or whatever they call themselves now including Court McGee, Josh Burkman, and Jan Jorgensen. Seems like a real cool dude.

Update: I don't know how it took me a week of this kid's video circulating for the right neurons to fire for me to remember.....

As I was leaving the third area in my mission a new sister came in and we overlapped by about three weeks. Through talking about where she was from etc Adam's name came up and it turned out that she and he kind of had a thing but it wasn't clear how much of a thing.

I just punched her in on Facebook and her last name is now.... Legas. I guess it was a pretty major thing. A quick click through of the pics reveals that this is her boy.

Small freaking world.
                              Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Working...
                              X