Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco's Upcoming Social-events Calendar

(1) Cowboy Ball, May 21

I've been to the Stephen's farm in Wallsburg. It's very pretty. I'm surprised that no movies have been filmed there. Stephen is the cocoa magnate. $100

(2) Gridiron Rumble motorcycle ride.
    BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall and members of the Cougar coaching staff participate in the Annual Gridiron Rumble motorcycle ride on the last Saturday in July, to benefit people with special needs.
    Members of the community are invited to join Coach Mendenhall on the benefit ride, which begins at Timpanogos Harley-Davidson located at 555 South Geneva Road in Lindon just west of I-15 exit 273 (Lindon/Orem 1600 North).
    Cost to join the ride is only $25, which also includes a t-shirt, all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast and lunch after the ride. Extra riders can participate for just $15.
    Interested riders can register the day of the event at Timpanogos Harley-Davidson. The ride revs off at 9:30 a.m. Riders are encouraged to come starting at 8 a.m. to register, enjoy the pancake breakfast and meet Coach Mendenhall. Riders with any kind of motorcycle are invited to participate in the ride.
    Proceeds from the ride go to Thursday’s Heroes, an initiative of the BYU football program for people with special needs and circumstances. The Gridiron Rumble is presented by Timpanogos Harley-Davidson and The Fully Invested Foundation.
    (3) Bronco's Couples Date Night

I made enough fun of this last year. I'll not say much except... I'm sure BYU71 is going... again.

Since I love the Thursday's Heroes charity Bronco could sponsor the cheesiest event in the history of man and I still couldn't make fun of it.

I'm thinking of doing the motorcycle ride although I'd like to find out a bit more on the route because I'd be riding my DRZ. The cowboy thing is less appealing although it might be fun for a date.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      (1) Cowboy Ball, May 21

I've been to the Stephen's farm in Wallsburg. It's very pretty. I'm surprised that no movies have been filmed there. Stephen is the cocoa magnate. $100

(2) Gridiron Rumble motorcycle ride.
      (3) Bronco's Couples Date Night

I made enough fun of this last year. I'll not say much except... I'm sure BYU71 is going... again.
      That all looks like fun. Broncos is building some nice community outreach traditions.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Is he going to post his fireside schedule?

Comment

Working...
        X