About Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Me

I haven't been able to figure out how to do the questions thing so I will just say a few things to introduce myself. I didn't even know about these message boards until a few months ago and I've decided I like this one the best. CB is annoying, cougarboard is slow, cougar blue I hardly ever look at and this one seems like it has the most reasonable people around.

I'm not a BYU fan at all, but follow a few sports. I like a few sports at Utah as well, wouldn't necessarily say I am a Utah fan either. I know lots of kids that play sports at both schools so I am more fan of them than the schools I guess.

I am fairly bitter right now, not about life in general, but a particular event. I'm hoping I get over it soon. If I seem cranky in my posts, that's probably why. I can't think of anything else to say. LDS, married, kids

Hello hello.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Welcome. Now, get rid of that avatar. It looks like a waving ball sac.
      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
        Welcome. Now, get rid of that avatar. It looks like a waving ball sac.
        Hack.

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showpo...&postcount=173
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I thought I had heard that before! I will bow to peer pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Hello hello.

Comment

welcome, welcome

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Just nod if you can hear me.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

I hope you get rid of your thigh rash and things will be less bothersome.

Comment

Welcome aboard. I actually liked the waving avatar... it seemed so friendly, but my mind wasn't in the gutter.
                    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Hello hello.
                      We welcome you today, Hello.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Now if we can get goodbye to sign up we will have htem coming and going. Or a Beatles' song.

hello, hello.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Is there anybody in there?
                          "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by hello View Post
                            I haven't been able to figure out how to do the questions thing so I will just say a few things to introduce myself. I didn't even know about these message boards until a few months ago and I've decided I like this one the best. CB is annoying, cougarboard is slow, cougar blue I hardly ever look at and this one seems like it has the most reasonable people around.
                            Welcome. What is CB, if not cougarboard?

Comment

I meant cougarcorner. The place Taekwondave got kicked out of.

Comment

Working...
                              X