Uh, hulllo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, hulllo?

SportUTE from Utefans.net joining over here to see what else is discussed.

I guess this is the DMZ between Utefans.net and Cougarboard.com....

Originally posted by SportUTE View Post
    SportUTE from Utefans.net joining over here to see what else is discussed.

I guess this is the DMZ between Utefans.net and Cougarboard.com....
    Welcome. However, you are taking the wrong approach. None of us give 2 shits about CB or UFN.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I thought a sportute was a car.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I remember you from utefans back in the day. You're a good poster. Nice to have you aboard.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Welcome.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Hey

Comment

Welcome, SportUte. I see that Igor didn't follow you. You can have it out with OrangeUte for intellectual rights for the avatar
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I wholeheartedly endorse sportute. (I am ann arbor ute on utefans)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
                "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  Welcome. However, you are taking the wrong approach. None of us give 2 shits about CB or UFN.
                  but we've taken quite a bit from both.

SportUTE, we all you know you want to blend in, three words will ensure that: pellegrino-approved template.
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                    SportUTE, we all you know you want to blend in, three words will ensure that: pellegrino-approved template.
                    Sage advice...

Love the sign in your signature, I have driven past it many a time but never stopped to take a picture. The drive between Vegas and St. George is just brutal.

Welcome.
                    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                      Love the sign in your signature, I have driven past it many a time but never stopped to take a picture. The drive between Vegas and St. George is just brutal.
                      From the shot in his sig it doesn't look like he stopped and took a picture either.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                        Welcome, SportUte. I see that Igor didn't follow you. You can have it out with OrangeUte for intellectual rights for the avatar
                        Wasn't it you that asked me over at UF.N in chat? Just as long as everyone knows I used it first

He can have it... I think Paris Hilton reading Sun Tzu is funnier anyways. Certainly easier on the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                          Sage advice...

Love the sign in your signature, I have driven past it many a time but never stopped to take a picture. The drive between Vegas and St. George is just b[eautifu]l.

Welcome.
                          Agreed.

For some reason, every time I drive past that sign, I imagine the Utah basketball team stopping on its way to the MWC tournament and taking a team picture by it. Then I remember they probably fly to the MWC tourney, but it's more fun when I pretend they have to take the bus. Maybe I'll start imagining they charter the St. George shuttle, since there has to be an explanation for how the St. George Shuttle drivers get so much inside Utah/BYU info.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                            but we've taken quite a bit from both.

I am a humble pilgrim and seek illumination...

Comment

Originally posted by SportUTE View Post
                              I am a humble pilgrim and seek illumination...
                              seek (other introductory threads) and ye shall find.

(oh, and throw wuap a bone)
                              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                              Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
                              X