PDA

View Full Version : Utes Odds

BlueHair
11-24-2008, 08:53 PM
If you were an oddsmaker, where would you set the line for Utah's potential opponents? Here's what I think:

Utah +24 against Florida
Utah +14 against Alabama
Utah +22 against USC
Utah +22 against Oklahoma
Utah +21 against Texas
Utah -5 against Cincinnati
Utah -2 against Boston College

scottie
11-24-2008, 09:11 PM
If you were an oddsmaker, where would you set the line for Utah's potential opponents?

Utah +13 against Florida
Utah +7 against Alabama
Utah +9 against USC
Utah +10 against Oklahoma
Utah +8 against Texas
Utah -3 against Cincinnati
Utah -3 against Boston College

BlueHair
11-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Utah +13 against Florida
Utah +7 against Alabama
Utah +9 against USC
Utah +10 against Oklahoma
Utah +8 against Texas
Utah -3 against Cincinnati
Utah -3 against Boston College

I hope you are right. I will make some serious cash!

SeattleUte
11-24-2008, 10:42 PM
What losers.

OrangeUte
11-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Scottie's numbers are closet but, I think, still off by about 2-4.5 oints per game.

LA Ute
11-24-2008, 10:49 PM
If you were an oddsmaker, where would you set the line for Utah's potential opponents? Here's what I think:

Utah +24 against Florida
Utah +14 against Alabama
Utah +22 against USC
Utah +22 against Oklahoma
Utah +21 against Texas
Utah -5 against Cincinnati
Utah -2 against Boston College

Not to be contentious, but if the Utes are that outmatched, then what odds would you give the Cougars against the same opponents, if your dreams had come true and you had gotten into the BCS?

ERCougar
11-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Not to be contentious, but if the Utes are that outmatched, then what odds would you give the Cougars against the same opponents, if your dreams had come true and you had gotten into the BCS?

Add 3 points to everything. That's how much better I would say the Utes are on the completely realistic and actual neutral field.

Babs
11-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Those numbers are ridiculous.

Georgia was only favored by seven over Hawaii. Same with Oklahoma over Boise.

Or if you want to look at this year, Oklahoma was only favored by 18 over TCU, and that was on Oklahoma's turf and before anyone realized TCU was any good. Utah's already proven itself.

You didn't specify which bowl was which. That will impact the odds.

I'll assume Florida in the Orange Bowl. That would be the longest odds. I'd say Florida a two-touchdown favorite. UT, OU, UA, by one touchdown. USC as an at-large by ten. Oregon State as an at-large by three.

Utes a field goal over the Bearcats and five points over BC.

ERCougar
11-24-2008, 11:31 PM

Or if you want to look at this year, Oklahoma was only favored by 18 over TCU, and that was on Oklahoma's turf and before anyone realized TCU was any good. Utah's already proven itself.

I'll assume Florida in the Orange Bowl. That would be the longest odds. I'd say Florida a two-touchdown favorite. UT, OU, UA, by one touchdown. USC as an at-large by ten. Oregon State as an at-large by three.

Will you be an OU homer already? Do you think Florida is 7 pts better than OU?

Bama's overrated. I give Utah 3 pts against them. Agree on UT.

Florida, OU +10
USC, UT +7
UA +3
OSU +3
Cincinnati/BC -infinity

Babs
11-24-2008, 11:42 PM

Florida's playing at home. Will be a not-insignificant factor.

LA Ute
11-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Add 3 points to everything. That's how much better I would say the Utes are on the completely realistic and actual neutral field.

OK, I see. Never mind. In a bad mood tonight?

scottie
11-25-2008, 12:10 AM

You're probably only talking to BlueHair, but in case you're also talking to me, surely you don't think I spent more than 5 seconds thinking about/making my picks, shirley.

ERCougar
11-25-2008, 04:27 AM
OK, I see. Never mind. In a bad mood tonight?

LOL...actually, yeah, a little, although I didn't mean to come across away. I'm working in the middle of the night, and we just have had more than our share of people that don't need to be here. Sorry.

Your question's legit. I don't think people are giving Utah enough credit (not so much here as on CB).

LA Ute
11-25-2008, 06:49 AM
LOL...actually, yeah, a little, although I didn't mean to come across away. I'm working in the middle of the night, and we just have had more than our share of people that don't need to be here. Sorry.

Your question's legit. I don't think people are giving Utah enough credit (not so much here as on CB).

I work with physicians all the time and am used to meetings at 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. (This accounts for my often weird posting times, thanks to my friend Blackberry.) In fact, I write and speak a lot about EMTALA, which I'll bet is a big part of your life.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 08:28 AM
I don't think people are giving Utah enough credit (not so much here as on CB).

It's all they have, the poor bastards. This dissing Utah is a form of weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Still, they can't fathom our bliss; especially for those of us who have followed the Utes through Tom Lovat, Wayne Howard, all those years of famine. They have no idea how good 12-0 and BCS feels.

BlueHair
11-25-2008, 08:36 AM

Bama's overrated. I give Utah 3 pts against them. Agree on UT.

Florida, OU +10
USC, UT +7
UA +3
OSU +3
Cincinnati/BC -infinity

I would bet both nuts that Florida and Oklahoma would be ahead by at least 14 points in the first quarter. After watching BYU's weak run offense cram it down Utah's throat, can you imagine what a better line with faster running backs would do? Utah played two good defenses this year. They scored 13 against New Mexico and 17 against TCU. Florida would possibly shut out Utah and score 56+. Oklahoma's defense isn't as good, but Utah would score 14 point if they had a good game. Oklahoma would also score at least 50. This Oklahoma team is better than the team that lost to Boise. They didn't take that game seriously. Alabama is overrated, but they have a dominating offensive line and would have no trouble scoring on MWC teams. I think Utah would beat CIN, BC, and possibly Ohio State.

BYU would fare even worse. Both Florida and Oklahoma would score touchdowns on every possession.

Mormon Red Death
11-25-2008, 08:43 AM
I would bet both nuts that Florida and Oklahoma would be ahead by at least 14 points in the first quarter. After watching BYU's weak run offense cram it down Utah's throat, can you imagine what a better line with faster running backs would do?

byu has a weak run offense? I thought everyone of byu O-line is going to play in the NFL and not to mention Harvey Unga is a great back. Moreover, Vakapuna is a good fullback.

PaloAltoCougar
11-25-2008, 08:46 AM
It's all they have, the poor bastards. This dissing Utah is a form of weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Still, they can't fathom our bliss; especially for those of us who have followed the Utes through Tom Lovat, Wayne Howard, all those years of famine. They have no idea how good 12-0 and BCS feels.

They tend to be the new kids; pay them no mind. For the more seasoned BYU fans, our wilderness prior to Lavell was without end, or so it seemed. And thus the ascendancy to a perfect record and a national championship, mock it if you will, was supernal. I envy the Utes' success this year, but I don't begrudge it, and I certainly understand the joy.

BlueHair
11-25-2008, 08:53 AM
byu has a weak run offense? I thought everyone of byu O-line is going to play in the NFL and not to mention Harvey Unga is a great back. Moreover, Vakapuna is a good fullback.

BYU has a weak run offense. They could be good if they would practice it. Oklahoma has a dominating line and fast backs. Trust me, Utah wants no part of Oklahoma. After hearing about the Boise loss for the past few years and hearing about how they can't win a BCS game, Stoops would have them ready to go. It would be a huge blowout similar to what they did against Texas Tech. Your best bet would be against a team that thinks they should be in the NC and are disappointed to have to play Utah. A motivated Texas, USC, Oklahoma, Alabama would destroy Utah. Hell, they would destroy a MWC allstar team.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 08:56 AM
They tend to be the new kids; pay them no mind. For the more seasoned BYU fans, our wilderness prior to Lavell was without end, or so it seemed. And thus the ascendancy to a perfect record and a national championship, mock it if you will, was supernal. I envy the Utes' success this year, but I don't begrudge it, and I certainly understand the joy.

I agree. The new kids on Utefans are as bad. Suffering builds character over time. Waters is onto something in wanting people ready to suffer.

BlueHair
11-25-2008, 08:57 AM

I'm not dissing Utah. I would be saying the same if it was BYU or Boise. Your 2004 team would have a shot. Your 2004 team would blowout the 2008 team. It's just an observation. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 09:34 AM

Imagine how great your joy would be if you actually went to some of your team's games. I think you and I went to the same amount of Utah home games this year.

LA Ute
11-25-2008, 09:42 AM
A motivated Texas, USC, Oklahoma, Alabama would destroy Utah. Hell, they would destroy a MWC allstar team.

Makes me wonder why we even play the games.

Hot Lunch
11-25-2008, 09:43 AM

This was one of the safest bets in college football I had seen in a long time. I made a lot of money on this one. :)

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 09:45 AM
Imagine how great your joy would be if you actually went to some of your team's games. I think you and I went to the same amount of Utah home games this year.

You would be staggered by the amount of time I have spent and buckets of tears I have spilt (of joy and sorrow, cry baby that I am) at Utah games. The problem is I have a rather richly complicated life. As you know, I was attending my son's cello recital on that day. In fact, I have attended so many sporting events (I've attended countless BYU games, in fact), that I can follow the game on my blackberry and imagine what it's like to be there as the game unfolds, the little mental tv screen rolling forth to the strains of cello. It's quite a pleasurable experience. In any event, I have seen the highlights and intend to watch the game over the weekend.

I do, however, presently intend to go to the bowl game come what may.

Hot Lunch
11-25-2008, 09:48 AM
You would be staggered by the amount of time I have spent and buckets of tears I have spilt

Have you really spilt tears over the Utes?

Has anyone every cried after a game as a fan?

Just wondering. I guess I have never got to that point and kind of see that as being a little difficult to get to.

Solon
11-25-2008, 09:49 AM
Don't you know, SU, you can't be a fan unless you have no other life? You need to quit your job, abandon your family, and memorize everything there is to know about a bunch of 18-22 year-olds. Then you'll be cool. Then you'll have message-board cred.

(so I hear)

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 09:51 AM
Have you really spilt tears over the Utes?

Has anyone every cried after a game as a fan?

Just wondering. I guess I have never got to that point and kind of see that as being a little difficult to get to.

Absolutely. I have spilt tears over the Utes.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Don't you know, SU, you can't be a fan unless you have no other life? You need to quit your job, abandon your family, and memorize everything there is to know about a bunch of 18-22 year-olds. Then you'll be cool. Then you'll have message-board cred.

(so I hear)

That's clearly the case. I think I favor basketball because football has too many players.

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 09:53 AM
You would be staggered by the amount of time I have spent and buckets of tears I have spilt (of joy and sorrow, cry baby that I am) at Utah games. The problem is I have a rather richly complicated life. As you know, I was attending my son's cello recital on that day. In fact, I have attended so many sporting events (I've attended countless BYU games, in fact), that I can follow the game on my blackberry and imagine what it's like to be there as the game unfolds, the little mental tv screen rolling forth to the strains of cello. It's quite a pleasurable experience. In any event, I have seen the highlights and intend to watch the game over the weekend.

I do, however, presently intend to go to the bowl game come what may.

Even though I believe none of what you just posted, you always have a way of being pretty damn loveable. I'll give you that much.

Hot Lunch
11-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Absolutely. I have spilt tears over the Utes.

Do mind if I ask which events caused this?

I can see the final four loss to Kentucky as being one.

Just wondering what others.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Even though I believe none of what you just posted, you always have a way of being pretty damn loveable. I'll give you that much.

My father was UPI bureau chief when I was a kid. We had free tickets to any sporting event of our choosing, even some rock concerts. When I was eight my dad took me to the old Hotel Utah for lunch. I was confused why we spent a few minutes loitering around the lobby. Suddenly Jack Gardner showed up with an autographed ball and dined with us. We used to sit in Coach Gardner's courtside seats when he and his wife would go down south during the cold Utah winters during his retirement. When I was a kid my life was about my books, the Utes and the Utah Stars. I've met more Ute all Americans (from 20+ years ago) than you can shake a stick at. A couple of them are still friends. I always loved college basketball the most. I attended two final fours before high school. This may have subconsciously guided my law school choice. I could explain Ute games I attended decades ago to you in detail (I'll spare you).

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 10:06 AM
Do mind if I ask which events caused this?

I can see the final four loss to Kentucky as being one.

Just wondering what others.

When I was a kid Utah basketball lost the WAC title at UTEP because of an atrocious call. I cried like a baby. Back then the team couldn't get in the tournament unless it won the title.

I got choked up after Utah beat Arizona to get into the Final Four. Having attended a couple as a kid that was always my fondest wish. The win over Antawn Jamieson, et al. brough more tears of joy. I shed no tears after the Kentucky game. I'm a glass is half full kind of guy and you have no idea how good it felt to be there (yes, 3D, I was there).

I was courtside when the Utah Stars lost game 7 at home to the Indiana Pacers in the mid-seventies. As the clock wound down I went back under the courtside seats and wept quietly.

Those are some.

LA Ute
11-25-2008, 10:09 AM

Seattle Ute is a good guy. Ticks me off a lot, but a good guy nonetheless.

Hot Lunch
11-25-2008, 10:16 AM
When I was a kid Utah basketball lost the WAC title at UTEP because of an atrocious call. I cried like a baby. Back then the team couldn't get in the tournament unless it won the title.

I got choked up after Utah beat Arizona to get into the Final Four. Having attended a couple as a kid that was always my fondest wish. The win over Antawn Jamieson, et al. brough more tears of joy. I shed no tears after the Kentucky game. I'm a glass is half full kind of guy and you have no idea how good it felt to be there (yes, 3D, I was there).

I was courtside when the Utah Stars lost game 7 at home to the Indiana Pacers in the mid-seventies. As the clock wound down I went back under the courtside seats and wept quietly.

Those are some.

I see.... Sounds like some good memories.

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 10:32 AM
My father was UPI bureau chief when I was a kid. We had free tickets to any sporting event of our choosing, even some rock concerts. When I was eight my dad took me to the old Hotel Utah for lunch. I was confused why we spent a few minutes loitering around the lobby. Suddenly Jack Gardner showed up with an autographed ball and dined with us. We used to sit in Coach Gardner's courtside seats when he and his wife would go down south during the cold Utah winters during his retirement. When I was a kid my life was about my books, the Utes and the Utah Stars. I've met more Ute all Americans (from 20+ years ago) than you can shake a stick at. A couple of them are still friends. I always loved college basketball the most. I attended two final fours before high school. This may have subconsciously guided my law school choice. I could explain Ute games I attended decades ago to you in detail (I'll spare you).

The one in your backyard that makes me curious wasn't even a Ute game.

Were you able to attend what was arguably the most important basketball game ever played......Larry v Magic at the Huntsman Center?

That game is like the Wilt 100 game. Everyone claims to have been there.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 10:39 AM
The one in your backyard that makes me curious wasn't even a Ute game.

Were you able to attend what was arguably the most important basketball game ever played......Larry v Magic at the Huntsman Center?

That game is like the Wilt 100 game. Everyone claims to have been there.

No, I was living in Otavalo, Ecuador at that time, with the Lamanites. My family was there and sent me lots of pictures. My dad knew Heathcoat and my family actually travelled with the Michigan State team in Brazil the summer before and met Magic both at the Final Four and that summer.

LA Ute
11-25-2008, 10:42 AM
No, I was living in Otavalo, Ecuador at that time, with the Lamanites.

Oh, my heck, you speak Spanish. Me alegro.

I actually did attend the Larry v. Magic game - and both Final Four games. I knew Arnie Ferrin well and managed to cadge one ticket (which I had to pay for). That was an unforgettable experience, the only time I ever saw Larry Bird totally frustrated.

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Oh, my heck, you speak Spanish. Me alegro.

I actually did attend the Larry v. Magic game - and both Final Four games. I knew Arnie Ferrin well and managed to cadge one ticket (which I had to pay for). That was an unforgettable experience, the only time I ever saw Larry Bird totally frustrated.

As I stated, 2 responses, both people claim to have attended (or have family that attended).

It is a wild phenomenon.

btw, I am not saying you are not being truthful. Just pointing out that when asked, far too many people claim to have been there.

I will be honest with all of you suckers right now.......1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles......mens rowing at Lake Casitas.....I was there. And I don't care if any of you believe me.

Mormon Red Death
11-25-2008, 10:52 AM
As I stated, 2 responses, both people claim to have attended (or have family that attended).

It is a wild phenomenon.

btw, I am not saying you are not being truthful. Just pointing out that when asked, far too many people claim to have been there.

I will be honest with all of you suckers right now.......1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles......mens rowing at Lake Casitas.....I was there. And I don't care if any of you believe me.

Ask any New Yorker if they were at Game 7 and willis reed playing on a bum knee. There were 8 million people at that game.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 10:59 AM
I'll offer my sister's blog as proof my family was at the game, of my Ute credentials, and that I could have gone had I the time:

http://www.whatsnewlisaloo.blogspot.com/

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Ask any New Yorker if they were at Game 7 and willis reed playing on a bum knee. There were 8 million people at that game.

That is another good example.

In LA, everyone was at "Game 7".....where Shaq and Kobe came back on the Blazers to win the WCF and head to the Finals against Indiana.

Also, lots of people at Kirk Gibson's home run game.

This reminds me, have I ever shared the story of when I went to a Lakers home game against the Atlanta Hawks about 5 years ago? Nothing of note happened, but it was a cheap ticket, so I went.

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 11:11 AM
I'll offer my sister's blog as proof my family was at the game, of my Ute credentials, and that I could have gone had I the time:

http://www.whatsnewlisaloo.blogspot.com/

I found no references to the Magic/Bird basketball game on that blog. Admittedly, I was chased away prematurely by the unsettling tones of Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson.

Also, you better not let mikewaters see that link. The picture of your sister in front of those massive new Utah homes will make his head explode.

Is your BIL Hawaiian? I noticed all the kids had hawaiian middle names. cute family.

Why does your name not appear under the section, 'People I love"

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 11:21 AM
Is your BIL Hawaiian? I noticed all the kids had hawaiian middle names. cute family.

Why does your name not appear under the section, 'People I love"

yes, he's Hawaiian. One of McBride's boys. Started on the 1994 team until he tore his knee up.

I'm not as loveable as you think.

LA Ute
11-25-2008, 11:47 AM

I was not present for the Thrilla in Manila (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrilla_in_Manila), but I did see it on black and white TV in San Salvador, El Salvador. Colonia Santa Lucia.

BlueHair
11-25-2008, 01:35 PM

(so I hear)

You don't have to know everything about 18 year old kids to be cool, but if you ever cry over them, there is nothing you could do in this life to overcome your pussiness. Unless of course, one of the 18 years olds is your kid.

BlueHair
11-25-2008, 01:37 PM
What losers.

Says the man that cries over sports.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 02:27 PM
Says the man that cries over sports.

Witness the gaul of bitterness. The man is a walking wound. Is anything sadder than an apostate BYU fan grieving a cuffing by the Utes? The man is a ship without safe harbor. Every move he makes, every utterance screams envy and disappointment.

You miserable bastard, do you think I'm ashamed to say I shed tears about many things and not infrequently? (My fans know I shed tears at the Lincoln memorial just last month.) Last Saturday, however, it was over my four year old's cello performance. I do have priorities. I tell you what, though, if BYU were 12-0 and had just beaten Utah by 24 points I wouldn't be coming here talking about what paper cougers your team was. You are a loser.

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 02:31 PM
Witness the gaul of bitterness. The man is a walking wound. Is anything sadder than an apostate BYU fan grieving a cuffing by the Utes? The man is a ship without safe harbor. Every move he makes, every utterance screams envy and disappointment.

You miserable bastard, do you think I'm ashamed to say I shed tears about many things and not infrequently? (My fans know I shed tears at the Lincoln memorial just last month.) Last Saturday, however, it was over my four year old's cello performance. I do have priorities. I tell you what, though, if BYU were 12-0 and had just beaten Utah by 24 points I wouldn't be coming here talking about what paper cougers your team was. You are a loser.

Didnt you also recently cry over the Gettysburg Address? What is it about Lincoln that drives you to tears?

I dig you, SU. I really do.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Didnt you also recently cry over the Gettysburg Address? What is it about Lincoln that drives you to tears?

I dig you, SU. I really do.

Yes, as I said above, I cried at the Lincoln memorial reading the Gettysburgh address.

Jeff Lebowski
11-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Yes, as I said above, I cried at the Lincoln memorial reading the Gettysburgh address.

SU and I are kindred spirits. I have a pretty short fuse as well. Got it from my mother.

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 02:45 PM

Were you reading it aloud and crying?

That would have been a sight to see.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Were you reading it aloud and crying?

That would have been a sight to see.

No. I read it to myslf and then discreetly wiped my eyes. It was nighttime. (I've been there countless times; it wasn't the first time this happened.)

PaloAltoCougar
11-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Witness the gaul of bitterness.

This is one of those cool typos, invoking visions of Caesar crossing the Rubicon.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 02:58 PM
This is one of those cool typos, invoking visions of Caesar crossing the Rubicon.

Isn't that where it came from?

BlueHair
11-25-2008, 03:01 PM

Crying over sports? LOL! You are a pussy with poor reading comprehension. I was trying to start a dialogue on what people might think the lines would be set at. Of course, you, like a little girl, took it that I was dissing Utah. Don't worry, I'm not telling you those pants make your ass look fat. Maybe you should move away from the rain. You are way too fragile not to see the sun every day.

I like to wager on sports. Part of wagering is picking games that the oddsmakers made a mistake on. Sometimes it's good to get a second opinion in case you think too much or too little of certain teams. I happen to think that Florida and Oklahoma would kill Utah. That is not an insult to Utah. Those teams would kill almost every college team.

What do you think the lines should be if they play Oklahoma or Florida?

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 03:01 PM
No. I read it to myslf and then discreetly wiped my eyes. It was nighttime. (I've been there countless times; it wasn't the first time this happened.)

As an undergrad, I made out once in front of the Jefferson Memorial at night.

Not exactly the same as your experience, but still memorable.

That night, for a certain BYU co-ed, it became a self-evident truth that I had been endowed by my Creator.

PaloAltoCougar
11-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Isn't that where it came from?

I assumed you meant gaul's homophone, gall, meaning bile, a bitter liquid we were forced to swallow Saturday evening. But gaul works, too, merely underscoring the versatility and fun of the English language.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 03:10 PM
I assumed you meant gaul's homophone, gall, meaning bile, a bitter liquid we were forced to swallow Saturday evening. But gaul works, too, merely underscoring the versatility and fun of the English language.

I meant gall, not gaul. But I'm just proving to 3D that I can laugh at myself.

PaloAltoCougar
11-25-2008, 03:11 PM

Crap, then I shouldn't have been so nice in my response. A loss to Utah can be very emasculating.

SeattleUte
11-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Crying over sports? LOL! You are a pussy with poor reading comprehension. I was trying to start a dialogue on what people might think the lines would be set at. Of course, you, like a little girl, took it that I was dissing Utah. Don't worry, I'm not telling you those pants make your ass look fat. Maybe you should move away from the rain. You are way too fragile not to see the sun every day.

I like to wager on sports. Part of wagering is picking games that the oddsmakers made a mistake on. Sometimes it's good to get a second opinion in case you think too much or too little of certain teams. I happen to think that Florida and Oklahoma would kill Utah. That is not an insult to Utah. Those teams would kill almost every college team.

What do you think the lines should be if they play Oklahoma or Florida?

You're a pussy who doesn't know how to lose with dignity. Were you King Charles I you'd have been weeping and begging for your life as Cromwell's henchmen drug you to the block.

TripletDaddy
11-25-2008, 03:19 PM

Your ability to laugh at yourself has never been in question.

BlueHair
11-25-2008, 03:29 PM
You're a pussy who doesn't know how to lose with dignity. Were you King Charles I you'd have been weeping and begging for your life as Cromwell's henchmen drug you to the block.

Wipe your tears and answer the question. What should the line be against Florida or Oklahoma?