Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get a Baltimore dinner recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a Baltimore dinner recommendation?

I'm going to DC tomorrow to pick up my visa, then I'm staying with a friend in Columbia. I've been to DC a thousand times, so he and I were talking about hitting up Baltimore tomorrow night for dinner. I want crab cakes, either as an entree or in sandwich form. I want the best crab cakes in Baltimore. I don't want to run the risk of either of the following:

1. Being shot while attempting to eat a crab cake in Baltimore.
    2. Being propositioned by a hooker while attempting to eat a crab cake in Baltimore.

Please offer me your Baltimore crab cake recommendations. Trendy Cool Guy From Baltimore at work recommended a place called the Sip & Bite. Also a place called Claddagh.
    Visca Catalunya Lliure

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    2. Being propositioned by a hooker while attempting to eat a crab cake in Baltimore.
    Don't think you'll be able to resist?

Comment

We used to go to Baltimore all the time when I was a kid and would always hit Buddy's Crabs and Ribs. Though I'm just now remembering that Buddy's is actually in Annapolis. Downside: not actually in Baltimore. Upside: less likely to get shot.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
        Don't think you'll be able to resist?
        While some guys would be flattered and take the opportunity to feign innocence in mildly delaying their resistance, I simply don't savor the experience of being propositioned. I've spent enough time in cities to know where they can be found. I've been propositioned a number of times, and it always pisses me off.

A few weeks ago when I was in Barcelona, one night my friends and I were approached by a few Jamaican ladies who started talking us up. I turned away and tried to ignore them. One of them touched my crotch. With perhaps the quickest speed I've ever experienced, I hit her in the arm (not a full swing, just a really hard push, really) and told her not to touch me again. She had some nasty words for me, but she left and didn't touch me again. The whole thing made me want to vomit.
        Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

I apologize.

Comment

This place was alright. Right on the harbor.

http://www.phillipsseafood.com/index...age=menus&id=8

Comment

Working...
            X