The Catch 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Catch 2008

Brown's catch on the far side end zone out of bounds just before half was a killer. He couldn't have been covered better. The catch was a super feat of athleticism but BJ's throw was perfect too. That was the game.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    Brown's catch on the far side end zone out of bounds just before half was a killer. He couldn't have been covered better. The catch was a super feat of athleticism but BJ's throw was perfect too. That was the game.
    Did you watch the game? You mean David Reeds catch?
    *Banned*

Comment

You're reaching now. Be happy with the win and the opportunity to go to a BCS game -- Utah is the class of the Mountain West with more out right conference titles and two BCS appearances. But nothing in the victory will EVER compare to the answered prayer and Collie 4:18!

Comment

David Reed is his name Howie Cosell.
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          Did you watch the game? You mean David Reeds catch?
          lol

Comment

It isnt all Brown. You have to give credit to McBride for his overall game plan.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

It was Reed. That's who I meant. Thanks. Glad you guys agree with my point.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

It was Reed. That's who I meant. Thanks. Glad you guys agree with my point.
                Did you see Patrick Ewings dunk the other day for Georgetown? I think that guy is going to be good.
                *Banned*

Comment

Did you see Patrick Ewings dunk the other day for Georgetown? I think that guy is going to be good.
                  That was 3D's joke. Think of something new.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

That was 3D's joke. Think of something new.
                    No the joke is how memorable the catch was. So memorable that you got the player wrong.
                    *Banned*

Comment

No the joke is how memorable the catch was. So memorable that you got the player wrong.
                      Names are tough for me. Shame on you for making fun of my struggle. Sometimes I forget the names of colleagues. It's been that way my whole life.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Names are tough for me. Shame on you for making fun of my struggle. Sometimes I forget the names of colleagues. It's been that way my whole life.
                        Just like you forgot the name of your savior?
                        *Banned*

Comment

Just like you forgot the name of your savior?
                          Is this a cougarute board or a zoobie board?

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

For example, just now talking to my assistant I couldn't think of the word powerpoint.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                            X