PDA

View Full Version : The Catch 2008

SeattleUte
11-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Brown's catch on the far side end zone out of bounds just before half was a killer. He couldn't have been covered better. The catch was a super feat of athleticism but BJ's throw was perfect too. That was the game.

cougjunkie
11-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Brown's catch on the far side end zone out of bounds just before half was a killer. He couldn't have been covered better. The catch was a super feat of athleticism but BJ's throw was perfect too. That was the game.

Did you watch the game? You mean David Reeds catch?

tooblue
11-24-2008, 03:36 PM

You're reaching now. Be happy with the win and the opportunity to go to a BCS game -- Utah is the class of the Mountain West with more out right conference titles and two BCS appearances. But nothing in the victory will EVER compare to the answered prayer and Collie 4:18!

Goatnapper'96
11-24-2008, 03:36 PM

David Reed is his name Howie Cosell.

tooblue
11-24-2008, 03:37 PM
Did you watch the game? You mean David Reeds catch?

lol

TripletDaddy
11-24-2008, 03:41 PM

It isnt all Brown. You have to give credit to McBride for his overall game plan.

SeattleUte
11-24-2008, 03:43 PM
It was Reed. That's who I meant. Thanks. Glad you guys agree with my point.

cougjunkie
11-24-2008, 03:44 PM
It was Reed. That's who I meant. Thanks. Glad you guys agree with my point.

Did you see Patrick Ewings dunk the other day for Georgetown? I think that guy is going to be good.

SeattleUte
11-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Did you see Patrick Ewings dunk the other day for Georgetown? I think that guy is going to be good.

That was 3D's joke. Think of something new.

cougjunkie
11-24-2008, 04:03 PM
That was 3D's joke. Think of something new.

No the joke is how memorable the catch was. So memorable that you got the player wrong.

SeattleUte
11-24-2008, 04:05 PM
No the joke is how memorable the catch was. So memorable that you got the player wrong.

Names are tough for me. Shame on you for making fun of my struggle. Sometimes I forget the names of colleagues. It's been that way my whole life.

cougjunkie
11-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Names are tough for me. Shame on you for making fun of my struggle. Sometimes I forget the names of colleagues. It's been that way my whole life.

Just like you forgot the name of your savior?

SeattleUte
11-24-2008, 04:29 PM
Just like you forgot the name of your savior?

Is this a cougarute board or a zoobie board?

SeattleUte
11-24-2008, 04:34 PM
For example, just now talking to my assistant I couldn't think of the word powerpoint.