Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

How did you find CUF?
    A friend told me about CG a few years back. I lurked, posted once or twice, and then migrated to CUF when he did. I've been lurking off and on for quite a while.

What do you like about CUF?
    The insightful posts and the irreverent ones. It's also cool to see the believing, not-so-believing, and those in between share ideas and get along more or less. I've lurked in the foyer and water cooler mostly, but I enjoy the stadium and arena as well.

What don't I like about CUF?
    When the occasional scuffles get personal

How did you choose your moniker?
    couldn't think of anything else

What do you do (other than read CUF)?
    Work (medical residency). On occasion: run, swim, lift weights, photography.

How many States have you lived in?
    4: Cali, Utah, Texas, NC.

What are your sports loyalties?
    BYU basketball and football, Duke basketball, and I kind of like UTexas football.

What's your standing in the church?
    Go occasionally when I need bonus points with my wife

Do you pee in the sink?
    I've peed in a lot of places, but not in the sink (although I wouldn't entirely put it past myself in a bad enough pinch).

Welcome Majo....look forward to your posts. What was your other handle over on CG?
    "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

Comment

Thanks. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what my handle was. I think it was raddawg or something like that. I don't think I posted more than once or twice.
      Last edited by Majo; 03-06-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Welcome.

What kind of residency? Internal medicine?

Comment

Glad you surfaced.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I did an internal medicine intern year, but I'm in radiology now.

Comment

Welcome Majo. Glad to have you here. We could use a good docter-type.

Comment

Originally posted by Majo View Post
                How many States have you lived in?
                4: Cali, Utah, Texas, NC.

What are your sports loyalties?
                BYU basketball and football, Duke basketball, and I kind of like UTexas football.
                Cool. Welcome!
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome, Majo. I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself. What is your connection to Dook?
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Welcome aboard, Majo. How does one pronounce your moniker? This is important for many reasons, including the possibility of praying on your behalf--a CUF benefit not to be taken lightly--or calling out your name in righteous indignation if you write something offensive. Is it MAY-joe, MY-yo, MA-ho...? I want to make sure I get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        Welcome aboard, Majo. How does one pronounce your moniker? This is important for many reasons, including the possibility of praying on your behalf--a CUF benefit not to be taken lightly--or calling out your name in righteous indignation if you write something offensive. Is it MAY-joe, MY-yo, MA-ho...? I want to make sure I get it right.
                        It's probably short for Mother Jones or Ma Joad.

At any rate, welcome Majo I am glad that you are here.

Comment

Welcome, Welcome

We can always use more good docs - more free med advice

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Because you seem like a nice, guy, I'll give you a free tip.

Stephen Rogers is going to be WCC Player of the Year next season. Take that to the bank.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox View Post
                              Because you seem like a nice, guy, I'll give you a free tip.

Stephen Rogers is going to be WCC Player of the Year next season. Take that to the bank.
                              the WCC lol
                              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                              X