Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bad HC News Coming Soon

Brace yourself everyone.

Potentially damaging Honor Code infraction info about a number of football players could be released in the next while. Timeframe unsure of, but there are a number of current and future stars that might be on the way out....

Yuck.

Time will tell.

I need to check urbandictionary. Is there a name for people that can't wait to share bad news?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      I need to check urbandictionary. Is there a name for people that can't wait to share bad news?
      Santos?
      I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        Not urbandictionary...all that you will find there is all words related to sex. Oh...wait...
        "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Borg View Post
          Not urbandictionary...all that you will find there is all words related to sex. Oh...wait...
          And actually I'm pretty sure that the Davies story has landed "Breaking the Honor Code" in Urban Dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
            And actually I'm pretty sure that the Davies story has landed "Breaking the Honor Code" in Urban Dictionary.
            Yup. On twitterverse it's become the newest euphemism for sex.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO WEAR A CONDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by EdmondDantes View Post
                Brace yourself everyone.

Potentially damaging Honor Code infraction info about a number of football players could be released in the next while. Timeframe unsure of, but there are a number of current and future stars that might be on the way out....

Yuck.

Time will tell.
                Whats this all about then? Is this TIC? Let me guess... Heaps? Apo? Juice?

Comment

When I saw "HC" in the title, I thought it was more bad news about Head Coach (HC) Bronco Mendenhall and thought I had somehow missed the initial bad news.
                  “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                  "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Working...
                  X