BYU - Utah transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU - Utah transferring

Brought up in the Davies issue, the possibility of Davies transferring to Utah.

Now that players can do this without the intra-conference one year penalty, I expect to see more transfers between the two schools. Could add a new element to the rivalry.

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    Brought up in the Davies issue, the possibility of Davies transferring to Utah.

Now that players can do this without the intra-conference one year penalty, I expect to see more transfers between the two schools. Could add a new element to the rivalry.
    If I were Davies I would transfer. He still has his red shirt so he should have 2 years to play 2 years. Lots of schools would jump at the chance to have him.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      If I were Davies I would transfer. He still has his red shirt so he should have 2 years to play 2 years. Lots of schools would jump at the chance to have him.
      I was thinking about that last night. Perhaps ASU?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Sure. He'll be like a JC player with a year to get into a system and with 2 years of high level DI experience.

He's like the golden goose of JC recruits at this point.

Well, maybe a 3 to play 3 guy would be better, but he's got a lot going for him on the open market.

Comment

Rose says he wants to come back, fwiw.

Comment

Working...
          X