Manoa Pikula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manoa Pikula

is apparantly not planning to serve a mission.

http://deepshadesofblue.com/manoa-pi...des+of+Blue%29

It is really unfortunate and I don't think he appreciates what he is going to be missing out on. Okay, now that that bummer is over. Methinks it might be a bit more of an explanation for why Keoishian moved to fullback.

I think Manoa redshirts next year with the glut at ILB. ILB is one position I am really interested to see how it plays out this spring.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

People seem pretty high on this kid. The lb'ers are seriously stacked right now.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I was at lunch with a fellow BYU fan today and he asked about this kid and whether he was serving. I was ashamed that I knew nothing more than his name. It was fate that you posted this. Either that or Jimmer intervened.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
        I was at lunch with a fellow BYU fan today and he asked about this kid and whether he was serving. I was ashamed that I knew nothing more than his name. It was fate that you posted this. Either that or Jimmer intervened.
        Autographs at the Wilk tomorrow at noon! Tell your friends......
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          Jimmer moves in mysterious ways His wonders to perform, my friend.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

The dude benches 355. I don't know much about weightlifting, but that sounds like a lot.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              Autographs at the Wilk tomorrow at noon! Tell your friends......

Meanie. I told you I was sorry about what I'd said about Bronco. What more do you want?
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Is Zac Stout serving a mission? Haven't really seen this discussed anywhere, guess we'll just have to see if hes at spring practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                  Is Zac Stout serving a mission? Haven't really seen this discussed anywhere, guess we'll just have to see if hes at spring practice.

No - this is a known known. He's not, at least not this coming year. He's practicing and he's now #5, allegedly. Kav is #4. KVN is #3.

At least so I've heard.
                  Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                    No - this is a known known. He's not, at least not this coming year. He's practicing and he's now #5, allegedly. Kav is #4. KVN is #3.

At least so I've heard.
                    I read somewhere that Stout may actually leave in the summer now. Not sure if that is true or not.
                    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      I read somewhere that Stout may actually leave in the summer now. Not sure if that is true or not.

Interesting. My info could obviously be outdated.
                      Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Working...
                      X