Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

How did you find CUF?
    I have some friend on the board and they have been telling me to join but I have never really been that big of a poster but thought why not?

What do you like about CUF?
    I like to see people opinions, some people think they know so much and I like to laugh.

What don't I like about CUF?
    Looks all good to me

How did you choose your moniker?
    Techno bowl unstoppable play, Cap Boso Bears 164 post

What do you do (other than read CUF)?
    I coach High School football and golf in the great state of Texas

How many States have you lived in?
    Five, Wy, Ut. Nv. Cali. And Texas

What are your sports loyalties?
    BYU, UNLV, and the Texans

What's your standing in the church?
    Elders quorum Pres.

Welcome, glad your here, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Lets move on to the important stuff. Do you give free golf lessons? I'm still coming over top too often inducing my killer pull-hook 71 and his wedge may require the sacrifice of a live chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by cap164 View Post
      It is good to have more Texans around here. Welcome!

BTW, I am a big fan of Texas high school football. I look forward to chatting more about that.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Elders quorum Pres.
        Not really the type of answer they were going for. Standing does not equal calling or position.

Comment

How did you find CUF?
          I have some friend on the board and they have been telling me to join but I have never really been that big of a poster but thought why not?

What do you like about CUF?
          I like to see people opinions, some people think they know so much and I like to laugh.

What don't I like about CUF?
          Looks all good to me

How many States have you lived in?
          Five, Wy, Ut. Nv. Cali. And Texas

What are your sports loyalties?
          BYU, UNLV, and the Texans

Elders quorum Pres.
          I presume your Texans loyalty places you in H-town? I'm going to have to start a local chapter.
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Coach Taylor has joined the message board!
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Is that some kind of football rave??

Comment

You seem like a great guy, so I'm dispensing a bit of advice and important facts to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience here on CUF:

1. Upon death, Joe Arpaio will be replacing Cassius in the right mouth of Satan in the center of hell.

2. Boyd K Packer unequivocally advocates physically abusing not-heterosexual persons in general, but specifically not-heterosexual missionaries.

3. Andrew Jackson must be judged by 21st century morals, and the fucker needs to be replaced on the 20 dollar bill.

4. Never pull a gun on a tresspasser if you own property OUTSIDE the state of Texas (within? Fire away!).

5. Stephen Rogers has the most beautiful shot in college basketball, and his rebounding is nigh unto Dennis Rodman's.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Welcome cappie, I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself.

Are you a fan of Friday Night Lights and did they faithfully represent the state of Texas HS football?
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

A fan of both BYU and UNLV? Doesn't that create a rift in the space/time continuum or something? When they play each other, how do you decide who you want to win?
                    Not that, sickos.

Comment

Welcome, Welcome -

sigh, another Texican

At least not another attorny

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox View Post
                        You seem like a great guy, so I'm dispensing a bit of advice and important facts to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience here on CUF:

1. Upon death, Joe Arpaio will be replacing Cassius in the right mouth of Satan in the center of hell.

2. Boyd K Packer unequivocally advocates physically abusing not-heterosexual persons in general, but specifically not-heterosexual missionaries.

3. Andrew Jackson must be judged by 21st century morals, and the fucker needs to be replaced on the 20 dollar bill.

4. Never pull a gun on a tresspasser if you own property OUTSIDE the state of Texas (within? Fire away!).

5. Stephen Rogers has the most beautiful shot in college basketball, and his rebounding is nigh unto Dennis Rodman's.
                        You forgot to mention that most of us appreciate nuance.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          You forgot to mention that most of us appreciate nuance.
                          And irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                            And irony.
                            and imported cheeses.
                            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

What position do you coach?
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X